ATCs:THE AGE OF AQUARIAS/Zodiac Swap/OPEN MEDIUM/Due Date: March 13th

Hi Boots, You are exactly right. The deadline for the first three is 3/13. I realize now I should have put a number 2 on the second swap & may end up doing that to avoid confusion. Yes, I can sign you up for the next three swaps, as well.

Hi Bishopsmate, I will sign you up. It is going to be awfully close to the deadline but we will see what happens.

Just for clarification, please note my original comments -- I cannot get cards done by deadline.
I am NOT signing up.

I say this because I notice you arbitrarily signed me up for your other Zodiac swap, and I have NOT signed up for either one.

Do NOT sign me up for this swap.
Please remove me from your list of participants for your second Zodiac swap.

Nice ATCs, TSMarie. I wondered about that Tauras ATC. Very clever:rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads-up, Collagaint Ashley....

Mail Call!!

Cherie Your ATCs are in! Way to think outside of the box on your ATCs! Thank you, too, for the host ATC. Most appreciated....

Someone on here sent me a big envelope from California. If it was you; please Private Message me. Thanks!

Lovely cards, TSMarie! I like that you put the constellations on them. I was thinking about doing that.
I have an old "Instant Horoscope Reader" which teaches how to read a horoscope, and have been using that to come up with the colors and ideas around each sign.

Back
Top Bottom