ATCs:THE AGE OF AQUARIAS/Zodiac Swap/OPEN MEDIUM/Due Date: March 13th

Mail Call!!

LadyShadows Good job=)

TSMarie Really nice ATCs! Thank you for sending an extra one; much appreciated....

Okay, due date is tomorrow & we are just waiting on a few more ATCs to come in. Hopefully, have these out in the mall by Thursday or Friday. After you have received your return ATCs it would be greatly appreciated if you could leave ITrader for me (ferretgirl) & You Rock points for each artist that you received an ATC from. They are really appreciated by most artists. Will keep you guys up-dated as I can....

Okay, waiting for one more set & then I will be swapping these out. Hope to have them in the mail by Saturday at the latest. Please do not forget to leave ITrader for the host (that would be me) & You Rocks for the artists that you got ATCs from. If you don't know how to do that; please let me know & I can help you with it....

Okay, just so that you guys know, I am waiting on a set from Russia. I will give them until Wednesday but if they are not here by then I will need to swap the swap out. Thank you for your patience.

Yay!! Everything has been swapped out & is going in the mail in the morning. There were so many different styles that everyone got really different returns. Please don't forget to leave ITrader for me (ferretgirl) & You Rock points for your fellow artists that you received cards from. Everyone likes a little love once in a while=) Thank you all for joining & I am looking forward to Swap #2, also!!

My cards have arrived safely.
Thank yous to Scaritt for Gemini, Wizardscards for Taurus and LadyShadows for Aries.
Thank you Ferettgirl for a great swap.
Off to leave urocks and itrader.

Got my returns today. Thank you to Ann_stebbing, TSMarie and wolf_moon for the beautiful cards and thank you so much to ferretgirl for this fabulous ongoing swap!

Wow! You just now got those? I swear the postal system is so annoying. Hopefully, you get the next ones sooner than you got these!!

I know! It's crazy! When I send cards in for a swap I make sure I allow at least 3 weeks even though at the post office they tell me 10 days. Nevermind, worth waiting for!

Back
Top Bottom