MID-January PAT trash to treasure Due April 2, 2018

Group 2 cards have arrived! Each one of the requested fish are so gorgeous - love, love, love! Thanks to Mushu, ann-stebbing, puringdiva, and Annie for excellent zen efforts! And thanks to our wonderful hostess for a fun swap!

I received my cards for Group 2 yesterday. Gorgeous art from ann_stebbing, suzyq, annie, and pouringdiva! Love all my zentangle hearts!

Every one of my whimsical houses from Group 1 partners is delightful - I am so pleased! Leaving iTraders soon.

Castlequeen5, this swap was fun!

Creating art on the back of a security envelope liner surprised me - it was a challenge.

And.... I am still looking at the envelope liner designs of the mail I get.

Thank you to my Group 1 mates for my cards!

Thank you everyone who posted that they got their group cards back in the mail. I have updated the front with a red date.
Group 1 is complete.

I will post a 24 hour notice if anyone wants to remove their attachments. I like to remove mine so I dont get over the limit. When that happens I have to PM Carol to remove my excessive attachments.

Do you all know what I am talking about? If you go to your Control panel, also listed as USER CP, at the bottom is your attachments and there is a limit. If you click on that word attachments you can see all the attachments you have loaded to thread. If there is box to the far right you can click on it and remove it. NO box? Then the thread has been archived and it takes a moderator to remove the attachment.

Well I didnt know there was a limit,
but I am not close to the limit anyway, about half way.
I guess that explains why when I try to look at examples in an old thread, the pictures are missing.

So I just assumed that when I deleted pics from my gallery, they would also disappear from threads they were on. Is that not right? Thanks for the info!

Probably depends on whether you posted them as links to your gallery or as thumbails. When i show my cards in a thread, they aren't in my gallery, just in the thread.

Thanks, cQ5, for reminding us about maybe wanting to remove our attachments. I used to make the attachments as links to my gallery, but I haven't learned how to do it after the site update. So my present attachments are only in the thread, like Kate's.

But hey, I was coming here to tell you that my cards have arrived! Thanks to CQ5 for hosting and to group 4 for the super cool returns.

Back
Top Bottom