MID-January PAT trash to treasure Due April 2, 2018

Okay, since there is already someone in group 3 with flowers as their theme. I’ll change mine from flowers to past presidents

I will also join group 4 - tbd

Now we are to choose our easy theme and what piece of trash we want it created on/used. Correct?

Please choose your theme within 48 hours (2 days) of signing up. Or risk the chance of losing your spot in the group. A few groups are full already. but some players are holding spots with TBA or TBD themes.

I totally see what you mean. I was thinking raven cards with *any* cancelled stamps on it, but I see how it could be interpreted otherwise.

How about keeping ravens as my theme and switching the trash to paint chips? any medium is fine.

Here's my theme for group 2. I hope it isn't confusing.

You favorite tangle patterns....anything you want....just add some of my favorite color RED. (It can be drawn in red if you want, but simply adding some red color somewhere is best)

Got it Sweetgypsy,

I am real tempted to take the last two spots in group 4 and ask for a house shaped card, with some kind of postage stamp.

And then group 5, i would love for folks to make me an APC angel from trash.

I am not sure i will do that though. Just thinking for now.

WE have only been open for 3 days, so i dont want to steal a spot for someone who wants to play.

Yes, you're right, only open for 3 days! I've been waiting for the last two spots to fill on Group 1...(but then it's only been 3 days).

It seems longer. I invited two players for the handdrawn category. If they say yes, then I might take those last two spots

I also got thinking Trees From Trash. I think I should host that. Or houses from tissue boxes. But I am pretty sure I am doing Trees from Trash.

Oh, that does sound interesting! There are so many things you could make trees from!

Back
Top Bottom