MID-January PAT trash to treasure Due April 2, 2018

They do bring joy to our lives. :-) I did a card for mail carriers appreciation day in Bizarre Holidays once, and made an extra for my mailman. I was in such a hurry I forgot to write the title on your hostie! Let me know when it gets there and I’ll tell you the title so you can write it on the back. ;-)

Today I went out to the feed the outside cat. The mailman was pulling up. I wanted to tell him how much I missed him on Tuesday. I saw it was a female sub, and she was just tossing my outgoing mail into the mail truck. He never does that.

But I thought it is creepy enough that so many days I go outside and he is just pulling. I said said, you are early right? He said yes, I said good cause that sure would make me wonder what happened to my whole day if it is after 3 pm.

Oh and the reason I came here.

KATELNORTH your cards arrived. YEAH! Thank you for the Geigo Gecko hostess card. I see the CRRR too, and you are going to be so bummed all the fluer de lis embellisments were broken. I will see what I can do to fix or replace them.

Well, that is a bummer. I know it's a risk with 3D embellishments, but it usually works out ok. If they are totally beyond repair, send the cards back to me and I'll do something else with them!

x K

KATELNORTH your cards arrived. YEAH! Thank you for the Geigo Gecko hostess card. I see the CRRR too, and you are going to be so bummed all the fluer de lis embellisments were broken. I will see what I can do to fix or replace them.

Katelnorth I will send you a link to a photo and you decide.

and the reason, I came here

JavaZarf has posted a new PAT and it is very trashy. Rush over and get your limited spots.
Look in open swaps.
Mid- February Pick-a-Theme (PAT) - due May 4, 2018

Marie I got your hand drawn cards yesterday. You are the first player in the Hand drawn group. I see you were able to make it work just fine on the security envelope. Thank you for cute Geigo gecko host card.

I have paint chips and ideas for two cards.
I bought 6 vintage marbles at the flea market Saturday.
I didn't even want them, but the guy was so nice and he had a very artful display of about a thousand (or more) marbles.
(That was apropos of nothing.)

Ha Ha
I wanted to say "lost them", which would be appropriate.
But arranged them in a small dish and put in with my other assorted collected items that are in my china cabinet.
(My china was delegated to cupboard under the cabinet many years ago.)

There is a funny saying that you can get in a rubber stamp.

I am not saying you have lost your marbles, but I am pretty sure there is hole in the bag. Or something close to that. I wonder if I own this.

I mailed off an envelope to you yesterday Pouringdiva.

How is everyone doing on their cards. The cards are due in less that 6 weeks which is the Monday after Easter Sunday. No postal holiday in there but some of you might get busy around that time with family stuff.

I have one more to do for my group 1, and they will be ready to mail.

Back
Top Bottom