Friend of AFA
Media
Swap Due Date - April 2 2018
Signup/withdraw date - March 21 2018
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - No limit

Old MacDonald had a Farm - E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had a ....

You fill in the .... with whatever you think he might have. There's cows and sheep and pigs, of course, but these days anything is possible. Let your imagination go wild. Try to include the noise the animal makes so we can all join in the chorus.

Swap Rules

- All cards should be 2.5” x 3.5”.
- All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves for protection.
- Cards must be sent at least two weeks before the due date. I am in France, so this is how long it may take for international mail to arrive. Late cards will be returned at your expense.
- If you need to withdraw, that is completely fine, just let me know.
- No cards and no communication may result in neutral iTrader.
- Keep cards as flat as possible to protect them.

Postage (France)
Please include a large address label and stamps to the value your cards took to mail to me. I will provide envelopes.

Postage (International)
Please include a large address label and $2 US cash or one Global Forever Stamp. Alternatively, I can accept PayPal although I'm hoping to obtain dollars for future swaps! I will provide envelopes.

Other Info
Please message me for my address when you are ready to mail and post to the thread when you send your cards. If you already have my address, it has not changed.

When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists.

Please ask if you have any questions. It’s better to clarify now than have your cards sent back because they don’t meet the requirements.

Players
1. Dithespy
2. Suzi (received)
3. ferretgirl (withdrawn)
4. Pouring diva (received)
5. CastleQueen 5 ('received)
6. Bishopsmate (withdraw)
7. Donnacr (received)
8. ann_stebbing (received)
9. joyceG (received)
10. PaintedChairs (received)
12. nanvan (Received)
13. WannaBe(received)
14. Noodlerabbit88 (received)
15. Greenpengirl (received)

Last edited:
Great news, Suzi. I'll sign you up.

Yes it is, Ferretgirl. I'll sign you up too.

I just read that you would like us to use the animal sound, what a super cute idea. Do you remember when your kids were little and you would read books about the animal sounds?

and then there was the pull string animal noise playschool toy.

Please sign me up.
this is my grandson's favourite song and Grandad has invented new words for this (doesn't make a noise but Olde Macdonald does!!)- I'll make the cards.... leave you to guess what's on the farm!

Welcome lurkers. I hope you decide to join us.

Bishopsmate, you totally grasp the spirit of the swap! So glad to add to the list.

Donnacr, I'm delighted you can make use of your new materials. I can't wait to see what you make!

Back
Top Bottom