Old MacDonald Had a Farm - Due date April 2

Here are my cards. I only put the sound on the rooster because I didn't want to put words on the watercolor drawings. So, my animals are a horse, a rooster and a goat. Such a fun swap. Will put in the mail tomorrow.

Old McDonald Farm.jpg (34.3 KB)

Quick question: for postage, when you say enclose $2 or a Forever stamp, do you mean a U.S. Global stamp?

Thank you.

I haven't forgotten about the swap in fact it's one of the next Ones on my list to work on. Friday I got the cutest little duck stamp and a rooster and the pig not that I needed any more stamps I had plenty but they were given to me

Just to let you know dithespy has been away in the UK. She arrived home yesterday, but there was a flood in her house whilst she was away. They now have electricity back on (no water yet) but her computer is dead, so she'll be on to update the thread when she can. I've said she can come here to do it (I'm next door) but I think she's a bit busy :eek:

Things are improving here, slowly. I've managed to dry out my PC and it works! I have loads of cleaning up to do but I'll reward myself by coming here from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom