Old MacDonald Had a Farm - Due date April 2

Very sorry but I cannot get the cards finished in time to post out for you to receive them by April 2.
I read it as April 12, hoped to get them done this weekend and now find I have an AGM tomorrow! I checked that as it is Sunday but apparently that's the only day available...... after Church Service of course but it knocks most of the day out of craft use.
Sorry again

Noisy mail today! Thanks go to Painted Chairs, CQ5, and nanvan! And thanks to dithespy for hosting!

My returns came yesterday! For some reason I kept loosing my connection to the server last night..... so I am going to leave my feedback now!

Received my returns today - I've given YouRocks to CastleQueen5 (Moo), pouringdiva (Oink) and BetsyG (Rabbit) for their wonderful cards and ITrader for our terrific hostess. Thanks, everyone!

I don't know how my postie managed to stay sane as we are at least half way through his round - what with the purring from dithespy's cat, the gobbling from Greenpengirl's turkeys with attitude and the baaing from ann_stebbing's frisky spring lambs.
Thanks for an amazing swap must go to our Host, too

off to leave points for all

I received my returns. I trader and you given to painted chairs and nanvan. CastelQueen5, I will give as soon as they system lets me. Thanks for hosting this fun swap dithespy for hosting and the goodies.

Back
Top Bottom