HandDrawn/HandPainted Artapolooza! 2 Due March 22, 2018

What Cartoon Character would you be most interested in receiving as a bonus card ?

• Hanna Barbara

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Warner Brothers

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Nickelodeon

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Fox toons

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters

Monkers_JJKx76

Sweating Ink and bleeding graphite!
Media
Swap Due Date - Cards in my hand by Thursday, March 22, 2018
Withdraw by date -
Number of Items - 3 for 3
Number of participants - 250,000+
Media: Hand Drawn / Hand Painted

~MonKers!! HD/HP ATC Artapalooza!! 2~

palooza-
an all-out crazy party; partying at one place with a ton of people like there's no tomorrow

*NO Sign up ! Swap! When you cards arrive i'll add you to the list.

** Artistic Nudity is allowed in this Swap ...Per AFA site Rules. ~ if you DO NOT wish to receive such content be sure to leave me a note with your cards**

How it works: STEP (1) Create three Artist Trading/Sketch Cards (2 Artist Choice +1 themed)
STEP (2) Mail them to MonKers the MonKeee Man.( PM me for my address when your ready to send)
Step (3) I'll add you to the list. (when your name is posted your cards have arrived.)
STEP (4) Receive three awesome returns

*Swap Extra
*Pending Should the Artapolooza!! become a SUCCESS and reach (my personal) goal There will be a LOTTERY to receive an Art Pack worth no less than a $20 (value) maybe more with the last Swap of the year. Here's how you'll earn points:

1. Participatiaon/join ~ 1pt (when cards are received)
2. Posting your cards to the thread or gallery 1pt (gallery post must have Swap name)
3. YOU receive a Host pick bonus card from me. ~2pt (Not meaning a Host card to me as they are not required to play)
4. Refer a Player ~ 2pts ( every Player joins the Swap per your suggestion
5. Following the Submission directions/rules - No Envie, return postage,return mini Envie that was provided with your returns.( I ask this because it's a big part of organizing /swapping process.) ~ 3pts
6.Entered and earn points for end of the Lottery - Art Pack Prize no less than $20 value.

DISCRIPTION:*NEW* For this Swap Artist will create 3 cards 2 of cards are open Theme. The third card a Famous NON-Anime, NON-Disney Cartoon Character. (Comp' Card ... One Player will receive a Bonus card Drawn by me of Cartoon Character of their choice.)

For those who are able PLEASE post your swap cards to the thread for all to see and enjoy.

RULES:
- Submit your best work, take pride in your work and don't rush cards.
- Cards must be 2.5" x 3.5" and sturdy.
- Cards must be on time. (communication is must)
LATE cards will be returned to player.
- protect each card in a plastic sleeve cards should be flat
- Include your AFA username,Swap name and location on the back of your cards
- write your username & swap name on the back of all envies

Mailing:

When you are ready to send cards PM me for my address.

US players: Please send loose postage.( a forever stamp should be fine.)and a large address label.*DO NOT send envie I will provide them. Please write your username & swap name on the back of all envies.

International players: please enclose a U.S $1.00 bill for returns and a address label. I have Paypal as well. Please write your username & swap name on the back of envies.

RETURNS:
I'll swap cards promptly ,when all cards arrive.Late cards will be sent back to artist.please please please contact me if there is an issue of any kind.
When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the other players.

HOST CARD:
Host card is not required to play,

----------------------------------------------------------------
Players:
MonKers
1.dithespy
2.plumhill2001
3.Essy
4.poonwugget
5.pancake machine
6.Mcgillisj
7.mynameisJenn
8.Kynara
9.wolfmoon
-
-

Last edited:
`Snipped- For this Swap Artist will create 3 cards 2 of cards are open Theme. The third card a Famous NON-Anime, NON-Disney Cartoon Character.

** Artistic Nudity is allowed in this Swap ...Per AFA site Rules. ~ if you DO NOT wish to receive such content be sure to leave me a note with your cards**

One Player will receive a Bonus card Drawn by me of a Cartoon Character of their choice. (If chosen I'll PM you with info)

Swap Extras:

Lottery points given per details mentioned on Swap Paige I'll post result/updates in the Thread each swap.

I'll be giving away bonus cards in tiers
10 participants = a player will receive 1 Extra card (draw by me) picked by me.
20 participants = a Player will receive a 1 Extra card per random generator app.

I'll post the two bonus cards as soon as I'm able to do so.

Last edited:
Art Pack!! pts results This list will be updated and posted at the beginning of each Swap. If see an error on my part please let me know so that I may correct it.

1. londonont1
2.ChronicReader= 2
3.Essy = 3
4.ReverieJ = 2
5.mynameisJenn = 2
6.Kynara = 2
7. miss = 2
8. Mcgillisj
9. Lazyshadows
10.Wolfmoon

Okay, so one of our ATC's should be of a cartoon character from the above poll, correct?
Also add me please. Hopefully I can come up with something!

Okay, so one of our ATC's should be of a cartoon character from the above poll, correct?
Also add me please. Hopefully I can come up with something!

Cheers! ,,,, two cards open theme and one card a non-anime or Disney cartoon character. The POLL is for seeing What Character I should do for the Bonus Card. The cartoon character is a comp' card. The plan is to post them on my Instagram account.

~MonKers!! HD/HP ATC Artapalooza!! 2~

palooza-
an all-out crazy party; partying at one place with a ton of people like there's no tomorrow

Art Pack worth no less than a $20 (value) maybe more with the last Swap of the year. Here's how you'll earn points:

1. Participatiaon/join ~ 1pt (when cards are received)
2. Posting your cards to the thread or gallery 1pt (gallery post must have Swap name)
3. YOU receive a Host pick bonus card from me. ~2pt (Not meaning a Host card to me as they are not required to play)
4. Refer a Player ~ 2pts ( every Player joins the Swap per your suggestion
5. Following the Submission directions/rules - No Envie, return postage,return mini Envie that was provided with your returns.( I ask this because it's a big part of organizing /swapping process.) ~ 3pts
6.Entered and earn points for end of the Lottery - Art Pack Prize no less than $20 value.

Poll Results

View Poll Results: What Cartoon Character would you be most interested in receiving as a bonus card ?Voters 7.

Hanna Barbara (4) 457.14%
Warner Brothers (2) 228.57%
Nickelodeon (0) 00%
Fox toons (1) 114.29%

Last edited:
palooza-

How it works: STEP (1) Create three Artist Trading/Sketch Cards (2 Artist Choice +1 themed)
STEP (2) Mail them to MonKers the MonKeee Man.( PM me for my address when your ready to send)
Step (3) I'll add you to the list. (when your name is posted your cards have arrived.)
STEP (4) Receive three awesome returns
[
/B]

Hello Monkers! Finished my cards, sent you a PM asking if I have your correct address? Let me know and I will mail out the cards for the swap right away :) Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom