Totally Trash to Terrific Treasure 5.0 a.k.a T5 Due APRIL 5, 2018

I still have two envelopes left. I might see Jennifer today at our LIVE atc swap. I do plan to take them with me.

I am doing March Madness at the live atcs swap. Yep it is a new name for trash to treasure. They will be getting different trash.

YIKES!
this trash is going to stretch my imagination to the limit
what to do
what to do

I got my trash today. It's funny, because some of the items are the same that I was starting to put aside for my turn at hosting. Great minds...

i have two circles and a feather and a heart. but i dont know what i will make until i find out about altering some of the trash. disassembling some of it - going to try paint and ink on the pieces.

I dont think I actually have a feather punch or a die cut. I do have some rubber stamps with feathers. Sometimes folks send me feathers that they have die cut and that seems like enough for my art projects.

I like punches better die cuts. I can sit most anywhere and use the punches. I have to stand at a table to die cut. That gets old after awhile.

My newest punches are, A rooster from fiskars, bought on Ebay after debating its purchase for 2 months. I also bought a cat punch from stamping UP!
I really like the snowflake punches I have cause I punch out snowflakes from blue envelopes.

Ok, I have read and reread the instructions and believe that I understand them. This is not something I have done but I do have tons of stuff to use. Just had a friend bring me a box from Harry's - I am assuming it is for mens shaving, and it had some cool stuff on it. I am nervous, but willing to jump in and play. CQ, I know you have my addy.

Glad to have you TAD, I will mail out your envelope Monday. You will do fine with this! Dont worry it is just trash that you can cut and embellish your creations with. Just a lesson in upcycling.

That leaves one envelope.

Is the envelope still available? I'm coming back to ATCsforAll after a long time off and would love to have this be my first swap back. I read and understand all of the requirements. ��

CQ I would love to join! Please sign me up for the LAST SPOT! Yay! Loved the T2T of your's I played in last year. May I play? I understand the rules and will abide. :)

I would like to play. When you say trash, that does mean somthing I would toss in recycling, correct? I havec read the requirements and I accept them.

I will send you the trash, everyone gets the same trash. I did fill the last spot,but I think I can put together another one. I do have to look at the list to see if I have enough of the same. I might.

I am taking the swap off OPEN and moving to Active as we are full UP!

Back
Top Bottom