Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast

Thread: Totally Trash to Terrific Treasure 5.0 a.k.a T5 Due APRIL 5, 2018

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    All good ideas. I need to get my items all in one place and see what there is to work with .
    ~shirley~ A View Askew

bastcrystal is offline RIP Monroe - I'll really miss you
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by maryfreeman0622 View Post
    Your cards are Great! I really love the one with the shadows walking down a road.
    I believe that art saves lives and love makes it worth living them. And that could be the other way around, too. - Judith Roche

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    CQ, glad to hear hubby is doing well!!!! Yes! Hope you can manage everything without getting worn out yourself... ((Hugs))
    Now hosting In Costume!~*~ Curb Appeal ~*~Trash 2 Treasure #8

Living in COLORS !!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    NOPE TOO late, I am worn out. I think I might have mentioned that he was eating again,and they took him off IV feedings, but last night when I was there. They brought in 2 bags of nutrition on with fats and one when other stuff. I asked why and they said oh we have been doing it every other day. I gather he isnt getting enough calories in a meal.

Today my daughter, Cearra, (19) she vacuumed one couch really good by the time I got home from the Job interview. Then she did the couch in the other room and then we moved the couches to the opposite rooms, so the recovery couch for my husband will be in the room with the bigger tv and the Direct TV so he can watch Diamondbacks games. My couch is too short for him and isnt comfortable. It was my recovery couch. Someday I would like to get rid of it and start over. We covered both couches with flat sheets, as per the instructions. Dang I need to wash the sheets on the day he comes home.

This place is a wreck. But I have my feet up, and I am going to go make myself a cup of cold brew iced coffee and I am adding whip cream and cinnamon.

My back is sore, but I woke up with it sore.

The job interview went fine.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    CQ5 - what a lot of work - wish we could all be there to help you get the job done. Sending thoughts and prayers (but that doesn't help much when you're doing the heavy lifting)...
    There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    The sad part about a swap ending is that, I dont get any happy mail after that. Weird to have such a quiet mailbox.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    indeed
    ~shirley~ A View Askew

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh :-/

Living in COLORS !!

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my cards today. Will leave rep and itrader later

11. Thanks CastleQueen5 thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my cards today! Many thanks to prex79, Castle queen, mollie, pouring diva and Joyce G! Thanks to Heather for hosting! Off to leave rep :-)

Living in COLORS !!

13. Thanks CastleQueen5 thanked this post
    BluSkyHare is offline creating daily soothes the soul
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received my terrifically trashy and beautiful cards yesterday! Thanks CQ, maryfreeman,ThouArtDelyrias, dithspy, JavaZarf, and our hostess!

15. Thanks CastleQueen5 thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    received my cards yesterday
    reps later
    ~shirley~ A View Askew

17. Thanks CastleQueen5 thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    I received my wonderfully trashy cards! Shout outs to Lu*O, fierce armadillo, bastcrystal, Chronic Reader & CastleQueen5!
    A comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there

19. Thanks CastleQueen5 thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cards received today; haven't had a chance to have a look at them - will do so tomorrow or soon, but wanted to say they are safely here!
    Kate North
    http://katesquilting.blogspot.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    My APC ad here
    Now Hosting mid-July PAT, due 24 Sept (Full)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleQueen5 View Post
    NOPE TOO late, I am worn out. I think I might have mentioned that he was eating again,and they took him off IV feedings, but last night when I was there. They brought in 2 bags of nutrition on with fats and one when other stuff. I asked why and they said oh we have been doing it every other day. I gather he isnt getting enough calories in a meal.

Today my daughter, Cearra, (19) she vacuumed one couch really good by the time I got home from the Job interview. Then she did the couch in the other room and then we moved the couches to the opposite rooms, so the recovery couch for my husband will be in the room with the bigger tv and the Direct TV so he can watch Diamondbacks games. My couch is too short for him and isnt comfortable. It was my recovery couch. Someday I would like to get rid of it and start over. We covered both couches with flat sheets, as per the instructions. Dang I need to wash the sheets on the day he comes home.

This place is a wreck. But I have my feet up, and I am going to go make myself a cup of cold brew iced coffee and I am adding whip cream and cinnamon.

My back is sore, but I woke up with it sore.

The job interview went fine.
    aww CastleQueen5, I am so sorry for all that you are going through. I'm very glad to hear that your husband is better and will be coming home soon. That IS a very good sign.

Speaking of good signs, I received my cards today. I really love them all. I love your coconut bug, so cute. I've been sick with the flu, so am a little slow in getting back to you all, but I will get your ITraders and the URocks done today. This was a wonderful swap, I throughly enjoyed playing and look forward to the next one. I've finished them but won't be mailing for a few days since I don't get paid until the third Wed. of the month. I'll let Kate know as well.
    I believe that art saves lives and love makes it worth living them. And that could be the other way around, too. - Judith Roche

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh I didn't say who I received from. A Terric thank you to: pouringdiva, Chronic Reader, VHoneyBee, fierce Amarillo and CastleQueen5. All of your cards are fantastic. I'm off to send kudos to all

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    In case you missed it, Paul came home Friday the 13th. We have to go back to the Bone Marrow Transplant Clinic twice a week for stuff. Today he got a bag of magnesium because one of the drugs that prevent rejection, cause a loss of Magnesium. They checked all his blood levels. Overall he is doing amazing. He has an iron level of over 9. Still very low for the healthy human but he has been 7.2 ISH since Last July and very weak. He got a blood transfusion once a month when it went below 7.

Tomorrow at 3 a family that comes to my food bank is coming over to weed wack my yard, and help me with stuff I cant do and he cant do. (We are paying them, since I know they are really struggling and they do yard work and office and home cleaning as a business)

I have been touched by your itrader comments. You have to know that this AFA site has kept me sane during this time.

If you are the praying sort, our prayer are that he does not get any infections of any kinds, and that his body continues to embrace and accept his new stem cells.

24. Likes nanvan liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    CQ5, I really appreciate the update on what is happening with you and your husband. I'm not religious, but I do believe in the power of prayer and will continue to pray for you both. Knowing more about Paul's condition will help me to focus my prayers - will definitely pray that he does not get an infection and that his body continues to accept his new stem cells. This AFA site also helps buoy me during the hard times. Very grateful for the support from my fellow artists.
    There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in. Leonard Cohen

26. Thanks CastleQueen5 thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Received my beautiful cards today from Bluesky, huddlestonmollie, JoyceG, dithespy and JavaZarf. Thank you CQ5 for being such a terrific host

You're going through a stressful time at the moment CQ5 - my thoughts are with you.

28. Thanks CastleQueen5 thanked this post