Totally Trash to Terrific Treasure 5.0 a.k.a T5 Due APRIL 5, 2018

Thank you, all, for the kind comments!
nanvan, that was my favorite of the 3. I was surprised by the outcome.

I just wanted to say that another reason I love these T2T swaps is because of the people - I love it that everyone seems to get really into sharing their cards and how they used their trash, and that we also share what's going on in our lives, from the mundane to the really serious events we sometimes have to deal with. And all the wonderful hostesses who have hoarded trash on our behalf and cheered us on while we try to figure out how to use it. Thanks, everyone, I'm Nancy, and I'm addicted to trash...

I think what amazes me the most is the creative uses of the coconuts, and the bread ties. Oh and the produce labels. I mean that is some trash! and you really all of the folks found some super uses for some very bland items.

I need to finish up some swaps I owe before I get trashy.

Hi Nancy... hi heather... Thank you for sharing. I’m Marie... and I love trash too.... Thank you for listening... ;-)

I have taken my mother to doc appointments, therapy hospital and just I always bring books to read and if current project (s) are transportable they come too. Makes for some interesting conversations.

I really like all of those cards too. After both of you mentioned FRESH which is the most unique and creative idea, I went back to look again.

I think I like the butterfly one the best. I like the stacking.
But the mono green is awesome,
travel is super unique,
grapes postage stamp is a winner cause of the green and purple combo and she used a postage stamp which is always a plus in my book.

The dove with the dove super cute. I like the word and bird usage.

Some great use of trash - thanks for sharing photos, but also, as someone mentioned above, for talking about process as well - fun to see how things were used, in detail. I'm particularly impressed by how different people have used the bread tags, as I ended up not using them - couldn't find anything I was happy with. Wish I'd seen some of these ideas before I did mine...

Back
Top Bottom