Totally Trash to Terrific Treasure 5.0 a.k.a T5 Due APRIL 5, 2018

my card three is still in pieces
has been long work week and i have to put in a 6th day - tomorrow.
maybe sunday she will put herself together

I've been having fun working on this swap. it's going slow though because I have so many ideas that I can't decide what one to use. Right now I have 2 cards done. I'm going to leave a Flickr url for each one because my camera can't make a small enough resolution to upload them directly to ATCsForAll. Maybe eventually I'll be able to do it from Flickr. I'm still learning Flickr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155614952@N07/shares/3gsZCE

Please let me know if the link works.

Thanks!

JavaZarf I absolutely love your Zetti card. I had forgotten how very cool Zetti is. I'm going to put Zetti cards on my wish list and I'll start making more Zetti as well. You've inspired me to try making a Zetti card for this swap. I hope it is as nice as yours. Oh and I just had to give you a You Rock because I love your card so much!

Thank you.
What I like about Zetti is that you can do ANYTHING.
Especially if you have this kind of assortment of trash items.
They seem to lend themselves to the Zetti style.

Also, I have tried to stay away from my stash of images. I have been using my own "trash". Faces, arms, legs etc. from flyers and magazines.

I really loved using the corrugated side of the coffee sleeve. I think I've found a new trash hoarding item....

I am glad I could enable you, but I am willing to drink the coffee for all of you.. YES ALL OF YOU.

You have no idea how tempted I was to just go grab some coffee sleeves from Starbucks, and I had to tell myself NO NO it has to be real trash, it has to be from coffee you drank and you did not throw the sleeve away.

In fact, I was drinking my first, cup of coffee. I needed to finish it up so I could use both hands to type.

I've been having fun working on this swap. it's going slow though because I have so many ideas that I can't decide what one to use. Right now I have 2 cards done. I'm going to leave a Flickr url for each one because my camera can't make a small enough resolution to upload them directly to ATCsForAll. Maybe eventually I'll be able to do it from Flickr. I'm still learning Flickr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155614952@N07/shares/3gsZCE

Please let me know if the link works.

Thanks!

Your link does work. I am 8izenuff4me on flickr. I do like your cards. I also see you wrote on the pet food bag. It seemed to work, and that is not something I even tried. Did you need a special ink pen?

Thanks to everyone who replied so far to my PM blast. I have my live atc trade tonight at the local, or well it is not all that close. It is closer to Cicicreates than to me. But I have my live trade at the local scrapbooking store, at 5 pm.

And next month is March Madness.... clearing throat.... which is just another name for Trash to Treasure. Gee I wonder who suggested that idea? Moi? So we have 10 or 11 women who create and trade. They each got a MESH BAG, and I do mean the bag filled with some trash from me! Not exactly the same items you ladies got.

I have only made 2 cards so far using the pet food bag, that was a while ago. I did photos. So my progress has been slow. I have other swaps I want to complete before I start this trash set. I dont have to mail though.

My Trash to Treasure swap is humming along. It's really fun and I keep thinking of new ways to use the trash. I'll let you know when I put them in the mail but they will definitely be there before the due date. Love this swap!!

Mollie Huddleston

I’m working on my cards but I have a question… the two trash items per card both have to come from the trash that you sent or can I use other trash as long as at least one came from the envelope you sent?

I’m working on my cards but I have a question… the two trash items per card both have to come from the trash that you sent or can I use other trash as long as at least one came from the envelope you sent?

Two things on each card from the stuff I sent, and then you can add your own stuff. You can use the envelope, the stamp, the stickers, the letter inside.

Back
Top Bottom