Totally Trash to Terrific Treasure 5.0 a.k.a T5 Due APRIL 5, 2018

I've been having fun working on this swap. it's going slow though because I have so many ideas that I can't decide what one to use. Right now I have 2 cards done. I'm going to leave a Flickr url for each one because my camera can't make a small enough resolution to upload them directly to ATCsForAll. Maybe eventually I'll be able to do it from Flickr. I'm still learning Flickr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/155614952@N07/shares/3gsZCE

Please let me know if the link works.

Thanks!

Love your coconut hat card, bastcrystal!
I've also had issues uploading my photos from my new camera (Samsung Elph) directly to this site. I have no issue with uploading to facebook.....I've been having to scan my cards, send them by email in pdf form, snip, edit in photos application, THEN upload here. :twitcy:

There is this place called CHINOS its full name is Chino Bandidos. It is just called CHINOS. It has rice bowls, which I dont get but hubby does, and one of my sons prefers. I get a combo. Two items, with black refried beans and Jerk fried rice, which is like chicken fried rice but spicier. I get a 10Q which is emerald chicken in a Quesadilla and I pick a different, second item depending on my mood. Jade Red Chicken not in a Q, you can make it a Q. You get more Chicken if you skip the Q. Emerald chicken isn't as good if not in a Q.

This is our favorite place, birthdays, mothers day, or if a child comes back into town,California, Tuscon or Flaggstaff, this i where our family wants to eat.

http://chinobandido.com/

I'll have to ask my brother if he knows about it. He probably does - they eat out a lot! Of course, they are in a different part of Phoenix to you, but it's not THAT big a city. :)

Here is Card Three

Zetti Dragon Lady
View attachment 192988
I peeled the coconut water picture off of the cardboard.
That cardboard is the background, (it was kind of fuzzy).
Circles drawn with white gel pen.
The edges are the back of the Starbucks sleeve, colored with my fude ball pen.
Base is Kleenex box.

PouringDiva, and Katelnorth, your cards arrived today. Thank you for doing a host card for me.

PouringDiva, I am partial to the starbucks lady SHE
Katelnorth, I am thinking the cat on the crosswords puzzle.

I updated the front page.

I am glad you like them. I am obsessed with Modge Podge Sparkle.

I did wonder what the sparkles source was. I really should add that sparkles make the cards even more special in person. I do have some of that modge podge sparkle. I wonder where I put that?

I used nail polish with glitter today on some cards.

Back
Top Bottom