Totally Trash to Terrific Treasure 5.0 a.k.a T5 Due APRIL 5, 2018

bastcrystal. I see you used the stickers on the envelope. I do think you are the first to do that. I was very impressed with the cat card. Super work.

Thanks! This has been so much fun and it has REALLY stretched my art thinking. I'm having a hard time not wanting to keep all of them. lol Then I'd have to come up with more. I think my brain would go into overdrive and start smoking lolol. Oh the Starbucks mermaid looks much better in person.

Had to rub my brains together for this one ;-)

View attachment 193110 cereal box base, security liner from mailing envelope background, postage stamp from envelope art on HD easel, woven ribbon from old bookmark.

View attachment 193111 cereal box base, mailing envelope security liner background, crossword puzzle houses, postage stamp edge clouds, boquet paper ground, woven bag roofs/chimneys, security liner foundation on houses

View attachment 193112 playing card base, Starbucks sleeve mermaid, woven bag sea, breeze diecut from cat litter bag, Star punched from Starbucks sleeve

View attachment 193113 playing card base, enclosed envelope security liner background, white mesh hearts, packaging material from mailing (stripes), words cut from junk mail, swirl cut from scrap palette

4 down, 2 to go....

View attachment 193114 security liner background from mailing envelope, fish is coconut water chipboard front and back, waves security liner die cut, base cereal box

View attachment 193115 base cereal box, background security liner from mailing envelope, ground enclosed security liner, signs are stickers from envelope, words cut from junk mail, clothes from coconut water

View attachment 193110 cereal box base, security liner from mailing envelope background, postage stamp from envelope art on HD easel, woven ribbon from old bookmark.

View attachment 193111 cereal box base, mailing envelope security liner background, crossword puzzle houses, postage stamp edge clouds, boquet paper ground, woven bag roofs/chimneys, security liner foundation on houses

View attachment 193112 playing card base, Starbucks sleeve mermaid, woven bag sea, breeze diecut from cat litter bag, Star punched from Starbucks sleeve

View attachment 193113 playing card base, enclosed envelope security liner background, white mesh hearts, packaging material from mailing (stripes), words cut from junk mail, swirl cut from scrap palette

I think your Brains did an amazing job.

Finished all the backgrounds on my cards and just totally completed my first one.
View attachment 193096
I used Dove chocolate wrapper, woven bag from pet food, parts of cat litter bag and bread tie. Background was cut from an old envelope. Base card was a cornflake box.

Electric D, what did you use to color the pet food bag? I think any tips you have might help.

Love your cards, Marie! Your use of the trash is so-o-o clever! I think my favorite is the easel and stamp for a painting, but they are all so good, it's hard to choose.

Snowed in (!) so I've had time to finish 2 more cards :)

View attachment 193128
Card is from a teabag box with an old happy mail envelope as the background, butterfly made from security envelope, stripes made from back of crossword puzzle, text cut from old local magazine.

View attachment 193129
Card is from a cornflake box, background is coconut chipboard with modelling paste through a stencil over the top, corners from old letter, cat from kitty litter, text from old magazine.

Love your cards, Marie! Your use of the trash is so-o-o clever! I think my favorite is the easel and stamp for a painting, but they are all so good, it's hard to choose.

Thanks Nanvan! I was stumped for quite a while, then yesterday they just opened up.

Back
Top Bottom