Totally Trash to Terrific Treasure 5.0 a.k.a T5 Due APRIL 5, 2018

Please read the requirements, as they change from host to host and from swap to swap. When you sign up please state in this thread that, you have read and understand the requirements. You will only be added to the swap list, once you make the statement and send me your mailing address in a pm. I dont need your address if you are part of the Continuous Random Round Robin. CRRR

Please sign me up! I have read and understand the requirements. I am excited to see what is in the envelope and to start creating some great treasures. I am currently in the CRRR8.

CQ5 - I forgot to say that I have read and understand the rules. Sounds very challenging but I really love these trashy swaps! Since we can't use words, I'm wondering if we can use number stencils? Not saying I'm going to do that, but wonder if it's an option...

Please add me. I have read and understand the rules. Will pm my address. My mother doesn't put things in trash/recycle until she asks me can you use this?

CQ5 - I forgot to say that I have read and understand the rules. Sounds very challenging but I really love these trashy swaps! Since we can't use words, I'm wondering if we can use number stencils? Not saying I'm going to do that, but wonder if it's an option...

No no you can use words BUT WORDS from TRASH, books, magazines, junk mail, and the stickers on the envelope. You cant use commerical words that you can buy like Tim Holtz or Heidi swaps. , and you cant use a rubber stamp, a die cut, you cant write the words. So your words need to come from trash.

I am going to the PO to mail these envelopes. They are non machinable. I want to protect the trashy contents.
I deleted all the pms that had the addresses sent to me. I did however save those addresses on the notepad area, if I ever need them again.

Still it is best to confirm mailing info since folks do move.

You can use the postage stamps on the envelopes on the cards if you want.

Ok, CastleQueen5.....I have read and understand the T2T rules and would love to join this swap.

Back
Top Bottom