Totally Trash to Terrific Treasure 5.0 a.k.a T5 Due APRIL 5, 2018

I received my cards today! Many thanks to prex79, Castle queen, mollie, pouring diva and Joyce G! Thanks to Heather for hosting! Off to leave rep :-)

Received my terrifically trashy and beautiful cards yesterday! Thanks CQ, maryfreeman,ThouArtDelyrias, dithspy, JavaZarf, and our hostess!

NOPE TOO late, I am worn out. I think I might have mentioned that he was eating again,and they took him off IV feedings, but last night when I was there. They brought in 2 bags of nutrition on with fats and one when other stuff. I asked why and they said oh we have been doing it every other day. I gather he isnt getting enough calories in a meal.

Today my daughter, Cearra, (19) she vacuumed one couch really good by the time I got home from the Job interview. Then she did the couch in the other room and then we moved the couches to the opposite rooms, so the recovery couch for my husband will be in the room with the bigger tv and the Direct TV so he can watch Diamondbacks games. My couch is too short for him and isnt comfortable. It was my recovery couch. Someday I would like to get rid of it and start over. We covered both couches with flat sheets, as per the instructions. Dang I need to wash the sheets on the day he comes home.

This place is a wreck. But I have my feet up, and I am going to go make myself a cup of cold brew iced coffee and I am adding whip cream and cinnamon.

My back is sore, but I woke up with it sore.

The job interview went fine.

aww CastleQueen5, I am so sorry for all that you are going through. I'm very glad to hear that your husband is better and will be coming home soon. That IS a very good sign.

Speaking of good signs, I received my cards today. I really love them all. I love your coconut bug, so cute. I've been sick with the flu, so am a little slow in getting back to you all, but I will get your ITraders and the URocks done today. This was a wonderful swap, I throughly enjoyed playing and look forward to the next one. I've finished them but won't be mailing for a few days since I don't get paid until the third Wed. of the month. I'll let Kate know as well.

Oh I didn't say who I received from. A Terric thank you to: pouringdiva, Chronic Reader, VHoneyBee, fierce Amarillo and CastleQueen5. All of your cards are fantastic. I'm off to send kudos to all

In case you missed it, Paul came home Friday the 13th. We have to go back to the Bone Marrow Transplant Clinic twice a week for stuff. Today he got a bag of magnesium because one of the drugs that prevent rejection, cause a loss of Magnesium. They checked all his blood levels. Overall he is doing amazing. He has an iron level of over 9. Still very low for the healthy human but he has been 7.2 ISH since Last July and very weak. He got a blood transfusion once a month when it went below 7.

Tomorrow at 3 a family that comes to my food bank is coming over to weed wack my yard, and help me with stuff I cant do and he cant do. (We are paying them, since I know they are really struggling and they do yard work and office and home cleaning as a business)

I have been touched by your itrader comments. You have to know that this AFA site has kept me sane during this time.

If you are the praying sort, our prayer are that he does not get any infections of any kinds, and that his body continues to embrace and accept his new stem cells.

CQ5, I really appreciate the update on what is happening with you and your husband. I'm not religious, but I do believe in the power of prayer and will continue to pray for you both. Knowing more about Paul's condition will help me to focus my prayers - will definitely pray that he does not get an infection and that his body continues to accept his new stem cells. This AFA site also helps buoy me during the hard times. Very grateful for the support from my fellow artists.

Received my beautiful cards today from Bluesky, huddlestonmollie, JoyceG, dithespy and JavaZarf. Thank you CQ5 for being such a terrific host :)

You're going through a stressful time at the moment CQ5 - my thoughts are with you.

My cards have arrived in France! Thank you SemoKraftee, electricdesigner, NYJunkie, JavaZarf and katelnorth for their fabulous use of trash. And a gigantic thanks to CastleQueen for hosting.

Received my trashy treasures today - oh my, did I get lucky! I think every card I received was one that I "hinted" I would like to have, so many, many thanks to our hostess! Special thanks to Marie, dithespy, katelnorth, BluSkyHare and Thou Art Delyrias for spectacular cards! Off to leave ITrader and rep points now.

Nanvan, Either you are so sweet and just like EVERY card! haha or maybe I did pay attention to your most favorite likes. But nanvan you always have something nice to say about everyone. In fact there are a few of you who are so kind it was hard and you liked everyone cards that posted images. I appreciate that.

But seriously I did send you the buddha, since you mentioned you collected them. I kept TADs minion cause no one said I WANT that, I am kinda love them. In a secret way. Shhhhh...

Back
Top Bottom