Totally Trash to Terrific Treasure 5.0 a.k.a T5 Due APRIL 5, 2018

CQ5, I plan to participate in Sniisk's Athon - she says it's going to start in about 2 days. They are a lot of fun and great cards get traded, so I highly recommend it if others have the time.

Two spots left!
I hope i get my trash today.
I hope you sent me what i asked for!

GOOD trash.
LOL

Good trash? I think of the stuff as more of FOUNDATION trash. Things your artist mind can build upon.
I did have them hand canceled. Not sure how much that really helps. That batch was mailed Monday. The last batch will be mailed today or Friday. I was hoping to fill the last 2 spots to save me a 3rd trip to the PO.

I'm actually collecting "trash" to use. Bubble wrap with super small bubbles that I can use to paint dots, empty perfume boxes with cool texture, empty register tape spool that has cool ends to dip in paint and stamp with. All stuff going into the trash.

Your mother gets you. I have a friend who gets me. I dont have a family who gets me. Oh well. One good friend is all you need.

yeah, I have a friend who always does stuff like hand me an old A-Z (London street map) saying "we got a new one but I thought you might be able to use this one for art stuff"... :)

Something else to bear in mind - if you miss out on this swap because of the limited spaces, or if you end up loving this one so much you can't stand not to do it again - I'm in line for hosting T2T6. It's not open yet, and won't be for a while as the energy needs to go into this round of the Trash for the time being. But it's lurking out there. Not sure if a whole swap will fit on pouringdiva's pink lurking sofa, but hey, maybe...

Back
Top Bottom