Totally Trash to Terrific Treasure 5.0 a.k.a T5 Due APRIL 5, 2018

My cards will be mailed out either tomorrow or Friday (weather dependent).

I'm lovin' the Trashy cards I'm seeing....thanks for posting pix.
Thanx, 2, CastleQueen5----for YouTube technique link on painting....:D

Here are my cards -

#1 - "4072" - crossword (clues), security envelope liner (from envie CQ mailed my trash in), russett potato stickers

#2 - "Bold Adventure" - security envelope liner, candy wrapper

#3 - "Flower Power" - Starbucks logo, textured packing paper

#4 - "God of Crosswords" - crossword puzzle, security envelope liner

#5 - "Handle with Care" - kitty litter bag, Starbuck's crown (from logo), stamp from outside of envelope CQ mailed my trash in

My 6th card is in the next post.

I have to put backs on the cards. Will let you know when they are in the mail.

Nanvan you did an amazing job with the trash. I think the tea ladies and the dogs make me giggle the most, but adding the god to the crossword puzzle is genius. You really did a great job using the produce stickers. The placement of gold candy wrapper blends in so well, I had to go look at your list to see what it was you used. Great work.

Please tell us where you got your words, from what trash did you find the words?

Nanvan you did an amazing job with the trash. I think the tea ladies and the dogs make me giggle the most, but adding the god to the crossword puzzle is genius. You really did a great job using the produce stickers. The placement of gold candy wrapper blends in so well, I had to go look at your list to see what it was you used. Great work.

Please tell us where you got your words, from what trash did you find the words?

Thanks, CQ!

Well, the "kitty" word came from your trash. The "Bold Adventure" was clipped from a weird book about pirates, "Flower Power" came from some book (might have been a book on the 20th Century, can't really remember - but it was something about the '60's) and I can't remember where I found "handle with care" - I have a big envelope of words, quotes, letters and just picked it because it was pink and looked good with the pink picture of Faye Dunaway (Bonnie & Clyde).

Thanks, CQ!

Well, the "kitty" word came from your trash. The "Bold Adventure" was clipped from a weird book about pirates, "Flower Power" came from some book (might have been a book on the 20th Century, can't really remember - but it was something about the '60's) and I can't remember where I found "handle with care" - I have a big envelope of words, quotes, letters and just picked it because it was pink and looked good with the pink picture of Faye Dunaway (Bonnie & Clyde).

Some great sources! Thanks for sharing. I need some great sources.

Nanvan, love your cards! They real inspired me. I'm breaking out the trash this weekend! Parrrrtttaaa!
I can't wait to use up some of my little bits. I have left overs from paper painting, magazine pages, mailers, so many postage stamps, greeting cards and enevelopes----I certainly WILL NOT need to buy a thing!!

Back
Top Bottom