Friend of AFA
Welcome Committee
Media
Albums
DUE DATE: March 14
SIGNUP/WITHDRAW DATE: March 9
NUMBER of PLAYERS: Unlimited
NUMBER of CARDS: 3 for 3
MEDIA: Open, including hd/hp, mixed media, collage, rubber stamps ad used postage stamps
NO Photography, digital, loose glitter, or stickers

Beautiful crowns come in many shapes and forms, and so do tiaras. This is an "open media" swap, and one where sparkly embellishments are particularly welcome! Please do not go thicker than 1/6" and use no loose glitter or stickers. Sequins and rhinestones are welcome, as are metallic markers, glitter pens, fancy gold and silver trims, etc. The crown, coronet, or tiara can be illustrated against a pretty background, resting on a presentation cushion, or worn on a head - profile, full face, or top of head and eyes only. Feel free to post pictures of your gorgeous creations!

CARD GUIDELINES:

* Cards need to measure 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" and be sturdy enough not to easily bend into a U-shape.
* Cards should each be placed in a plastic sleeve and lightly taped together for safest postal travel. Please use Washi tape or Painters' tape.
* Cards should be identified on back with your username, real name, and swap name. An extra "host card" is never necessary, but always appreciated!

MAILING GUIDELINES:

* Please PM me for my address when cards are ready to send. Keep the due date in mind. I suggest allowing 7 days for US players, and 14 days for International players. If you need to withdraw, please let me know before my Withdraw Date.
* U.S. Players, please send a large label with your name & address clearly printed, and include one Forever stamp. I WILL PROVIDE ENVELOPES
* International Players, please send a large label with your name & address clearly printed, and include a U.S.one dollar bill or a Global Forever stamp. I WILL PROVIDE ENVELOPES.

Lastly, when returns are received, remember to give "You Rock" points to your return partners, and iTrader for your host. This may be easy to forget or overlook, but is so appreciate by the artists who worked hard on the cards you receive!

Player List:

1. Pouringdiva - RECEIVED
2. Nancyjb - RECEIVED
3. WITHDRAWN
4. Ann_Stebbing (FR) - RECEIVED
5. Linda4atc - RECEIVED
6. Castlequeen5 RECEIVED
7. Fandanie -RECEIVED
8. Stahlrala - RECEIVED
9. Esew123 - RECEIVED
10. Asharnanae (UK) - RECEIVED
11. Suzi - RECEIVED
12. Dunbar - RECEIVED

Last edited:
  • Staff
Welcome, Pouringdiva! I just posted the sample pictures and didn't see your post.

Lurking.
I have a friend whose last name is Crown- she capitalizes on it!
I have some fabulous Crown stickers- I guess I'll have to look to them for inspiration!

Lurking. I belong to a group called Tiara Thursdays, where we wear our tiaras on Thursdays because... it's Thursday! Right up my alley. But we also may have just sold our house and have to find and move into a new one in a new state by March 10, so I'll need to work on these before officially signing up. Also need to get over the flu that's been attacking me this past week, but I think I'm finally on the mend (if I can stop coughing up my lungs for a few minutes :arghh: )

Ancientplanter, that sounds like a really fun group! Good luck with your upcoming move and all it entails, and I hope the timing works out for you to join us. Hope you start to feel better soon. This year's flu strain was unexpected and bad!

Happy to have you lurking as well, catladybj!

Welcome to lurk, TAD and Stahlrala! Hope you can both play eventually.

Back
Top Bottom