CROWNS, CORONETS, & TIARAS, OPEN Media Due March 14

Everyone's cards have arrived! I will swap these out and have them all in the mail by Friday! Will let you know. Thanks to all for playing!

All returns were just mailed out - hope they reach you all safely and swiftly and that you are pleased! Remember to leave rep points for your return partners and iTrader for your host. Hope you will join my future swaps, see you then!

They arrived and they are great! Thanks to Linda4atc for Beauty Queen, CastleQueen5 for the Dream Bigger, and Cici for her three queens card. Off to leave you Rocks and iTrader for Cici.

Hey hey hey! Just got my returns today :D Thankyou so much for being a great host CiCi!

And than you for the lovely arts: CiCiCreates, Fandango and Esew123.

I loved all the different uses of collage and gem/sparkling elements in this swap, so many good ideas!

You guys have been great in leaving the iTraders and letting me know cards have arrived! I just mailed them out on the 16th and here four days later I have heard from nearly everyone. Still waiting to hear from about four more, thanks for making this a fun swap!

My cards arrived this afternoon.... they beat the big snow storm :jiggy: thanks to all..... I am off to leave my point and ITrader now!

I have received my beautiful Cards today. Thank you CiCiCreates for hosting this fun swap. Off to give itrader and you rocks to esew123, fandancie, and dunbar you rocks

Back
Top Bottom