Thread: Handdrawn/Handpainted Animal Allsorts postcard swap-canceled

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Handdrawn/Handpainted Animal Allsorts postcard swap-canceled

Swap Due Date -23rd March
    Signup/withdraw date - none but please keep me informed.
    Number of Cards - 2 for 2, 3 for 3 or 4 for 4.
    Number of participants - Unlimited

Lately I am really enjoying making postcards. I would like to host an animal postcard swap. Players can choose there own animals. You can choose your pets, farm animals, zoo animals, woodland animals, circus animals. Any animal at all but it must be an animal not a bird or insect.
    Postcards are to be sized 4 x 6 inches. You can submit 2, 3 or 4 postcards and I will swap out for the same number in your returns.

You can make your animals in any style you choose and with any other props/additional animals you like, as long as the main focus of the artwork is an animal.

Post Card Rules-
    1. Your animals MUST be hand drawn/hand painted.
    You can use glitter/sparkle pens, but make sure there is no loose glitter. Collage or embellishments are allowed, as long as your main subject is hand drawn/painted, for example you may wish to use some collage in the background. Added media is optional. No bulky embellishments please as I do not want added postage costs. If you want to embellish keep it flat.
    2. Cards must be fully coloured, no white backgrounds.
    3. Cards must be 4x6 inches with straight edges, please make sure that they are neither flimsy, or extra thick. Please check and carefully measure your cards before sending.
    4. Please include your username and real name on the back of your postcards along with any other info you wish to add.
    5. Host cards will be treasured should you wish to include one but are not required to participate.
    6. Where possible I will exchange effort for effort to the best of my ability and dependant on cards received.

Postage info
    1. The due date is 23rd March. Please be mindful that I am in the UK so allow plenty of time for posting to me. Any late cards will be returned to senders. I intend to swap out promptly after due date.
    2. Please pm me when you are ready for my address to send your cards.
    3. Please package your cards carefully to ensure they reach me undamaged, and send in individual plastic sleeves or similar protective covering.
    I will need a large return address label or piece of paper with your address on it, but I will supply my own envelopes.
    4. UK players please send either a first or second class stamp for return postage.
    International players please send either $2 USA for 1-2 postcards, or $3 for 3-4 postcards or contact me to pay via paypal.

I will no longer be sending back returns at my own expense for players who forget to pay, or do not send enough for their returns. If you have multiple returns for more than one of my swaps and want them sending together please discuss with me in advance so I can advise you on the correct price. Thank you for understanding.

Who wants to play?

Players-

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    lurking
    “Finally brethren, whatsoever things are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, a good report, any virtue, any praise, think on these things” (Phil 4:8). The power of good always overcomes the power of evil. I Am the author and finisher of your faith (Heb 12:2-3).

3. Likes BexMadeMe liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who wants to start us off?

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    A bit of a slow start, hopefully we will get some players for this one soon.

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    No animal postcard lovers??
    If there is no interest soon I will close this up.