Staff member
Welcome Committee
Date Due: April 6, 2018
Number of cards: 3:3
Medium: HD/HP
Withdrawal date: None, just let me know
# of Participants: Unlimited
PLAIN ZENTANGLES - Cupcakes

This is a continuation of the Zentangle series I have been hosting. One of the players in a previous zentangle swap suggested this theme and I really liked it so here it is: It's pretty simple, draw an outline shape of a Cupcake on your card, just the outline no details needed. Once you have the Cupcake outline, Zentangle the entire inside of it. Make sure you color the background outside the actual cupcake, I don't want to see white backgrounds, make your backgrounds festive! You can shade your zentangles if you want color choices are yours.

That's it! Simple!

DO NOT SEND ANY TYPE OF ENVELOPE. I WILL PROVIDE ALL RETURN ENVELOPES!!!

International Players, I will provide return postage. Send your cards in individual sleeves along with a LARGE return self addressed address label.

US Players, send along with your cards, one forever stamp and a LARGE return self addressed label.

Please do not send those three in one sleeve things, they just jack up the postal rates, individual plastic sleeves are the best way to send in your cards.

A hostie card is not required, however, if you send one it will be placed in my very special hostie card book and treasured forever!

*Please make sure all envelopes have your ATC name and swap name on the back.
*Please make sure the backs of all your cards have your ATC name, real name, location (ie Country or State) and swap name on the back.
*Make sure all your cards are the proper size of 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches
*Please do your best work and make cards you wouldn't mind receiving yourself.

****MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN ZENTANGLING!!!****

WHO WANTS TO PLAY?????

1. BlancoLobo
pouringdiva RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
3. Ms. SquidRECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
4. bastcrystal RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
5. ann_stebbing RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
6. ThouArtDelyrius WITHDREW
7. VHoneyBee
RECEIVED CARDS
8. Essy RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
9. dithespy RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
10. robin RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
11. Annie RECEIVED CARDS
12. Luminous RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
13. blueangel RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
14. ohnickie RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
15. karenr RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
16. CherylS withdrew
17. Zoozyq RECEIVED CARDS
18. Donnacr withdrew
19. Angel Joy RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
20. Arty val RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
21. An.M.Sudyka RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
22. Magnifica
RECEIVED CARDS
23. LadyShadows RECEIVED CARDS
24. Plumhill2001 RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
25. prayer_at_night RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
25. Rosa RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
26. Empress_Dragon RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
27. MicheleMCRECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
28 Anni RECEIVED CARDS RETURNS
29. Paula7 RECEIVED CARDS
30. TranscendRECEIVED CARDS
31. ShoreartRECEIVED CARDS RETURNS

ULTRA COMFY LURKERS COUCH
1. Kimmie
2. Monica

Last edited:
So only black and white zentangle designs inside the cupcake outline and color/whatever on the background, correct? :)
I'll see what I can come up with first! Lurking for now, but this sounds awesome!

• Staff
Hi Kimmie - black ink on white paper is correct, that's why I call this series "plain zentangles" every now and then I get out of everyones comfort zone and go with colors. The shading and backgrounds can be any color you want though.

Welcome aboard pouringdiva, Ms. Squid, bastcrystal and Ann_Stebbng, glad you all could play and I am really looking forward to seeing what you come up with for you "decorated cupcakes"!

• Staff
Welcome to the Zentangled cupcake swap ThouArtDelyrius and VHoneyBee- so glad you both could play! I think this one is going to be fun, I can't wait to see everyone's cupcakes!

Essy, you are in! Thanks for playing in the Zentangled cupcake swap!
bastcrystal I pm'd you my addy.

WELCOME TO THE CUPCAKE SWAP!!!!! karenr, Robin, CherylS so glad to have you three join us!
dithespy you are welcome to lurk, have a seat on the ultra comfy couch and enjoy the roaring fireplace. Hope you play though!

Back
Top Bottom