Plain Zentangles: Zentangled Cupcakes due April 6, 2018

WOW what awesome cupcakes you guys have posted! Love them all dithespy (I guess this means you are playing and not lurking!!!) ann_stebbing and Robin, they all look good enough to eat!

Welcome to the Zentangled Cupcakes swap Annie, Luminous, Blueangel, and ohnickie! So happy you four could join us!

Rosa you are more than welcome to a seat on our ultra comfy lurkers couch! Hoping you can join us in playing though!

Welcome to the cupcake swap Zoozyq! Glad you could join us.

My apologies to karenr and CherylS, I missed putting you two on the players list - old age on my part! Welcome just the same!

BlueAngel I will be on the lookout for your cupcakes! Thanks for the heads up!

Welcome to the zentangled cupcake swap Donnacr, Angel Joy and arty val, I am glad you could play with us!

Karenr I will be on the look out for your cards!
Luminous, glad you had fun zentangling the cupcakes! I've tried to pick interesting shapes to 'tangle.

An.M. Welcome to the swap, so glad you can play in this one too!

BlueAngel your fantastic cupcakes have arrived. I love your colorful backgrounds! thank you for the hostie!

Hi all I've mailed my cupcakes, but I made an error of mailing before I uploaded my cards and I took them at a wrong resolution and they are too big to upload so unfortunately I don't have pics this swap. 😔 I'd forgotten about uploading small pics. I do have pics in my Facebook but I don't know how to upload Facebook to my profile. I'll keep exploring and see if I can figure it out so you can see my pics.

I'm still officially lurking until I finish some cards. ;)
I haven't zentangled in a while. I have to go look up the patterns again. I've heard that some folks find zentangling to be very "zen". Personally, I get to the tanglepatterns.com website and suddenly I'm very un-zen. How to choose from thousands of tangles?!?!? I'll take a deep breath and give myself permission to NOT look at every single pattern before beginning. Ha ha! Naw, kiddin'. I'm enjoying it. :wubclub:

Back
Top Bottom