Plain Zentangles: Zentangled Cupcakes due April 6, 2018

Awesome AngelJoy, I will be on the look out for your cards!

I did get fantastic looking cupcakes from Bastcrystal, OhNickie, Luminous, Essy, Robin and Ann Stebbing, I was scared at first when I saw your envelope Ann, it was open along the perforation across the top, but it appears everything is there including your totally awesome dragon cards! Thanks for remembering to include two return labels! And Thank You for adding the $2.00, you didn't have to but I appreciate that you do!!!
Awesome cupcake cards all of you!

Plumhill2001 you are more than welcome to take a seat on our comfy lurkers couch but I hope you play! These guys are outdoing themselves with the cupcakes! Don't let that scare you off though. What I do is think about what I am zentangling then match it to a tangle. Rounded areas, I go for circles of some kind, squared off areas I look for a "boxy" tangle, things like that. Sometimes I look for one I have never done before and just try it until I get it down and use that one.

LadyShadows I was really hoping you would play since the "cupcake" was your suggestion! Glad you found us and of course you can play! By the way, thank you for such a novel idea to zentangle!

Plumhill those are awesome!! I love the curly frosting too!

Prayer_at_night you are more than welcome to have a seat on our ultra comfy lurkers couch, but I do hope you decide to play.

Received awesome cupcakes from An.M.Sudyka, Dithespy, and AngelJoy!

Pouringdiva and Plumhill2001 I will keep a look out for your cards!

no problem Bastcrystal!

Well, I guess I'd better sign up officially now... my cupcakes are all done. *lol* Couldn't resist! :D
I'll post scans later.

EDIT: There they are! :)

Last edited:
WOW prayer_at_night! I love your cupcakes and the backgrounds are awesome!!!! Can't wait to actually see them !

Thanks a lot! :D I'm glad they are okay. They were so much fun to tangle! :D
BlancoLobo, would you please send me your address? Thanks so much! <3

Unfortunately, I am going to have to bow out! House sold quicker than anticipated (10 days) and now scrabbling to find a new place...with the rest of life going on! So sorry!

Back
Top Bottom