Welcome Committee
Date Due: APRIL 13, 2018
Number of cards: 3:3
Medium: HD/HP
Withdrawal date: None, just let me know
# of Participants: Unlimited
DRAGONS - A HEAD STUDY

This is a hand drawn hand painted swap.
I love dragons, so for this swap you will draw and color heads of dragons. Only the heads and a little bit of their necks are allowed. We don't want heads out there just floating around ungrounded so add a little of the neck to your drawing. This is a head "study" so you need to have details, details, details! Make sure your backgrounds are colored no plain white ones allowed. These are dragon heads so be creative with your backgrounds!
That's it! Simple!

DO NOT SEND ANY TYPE OF ENVELOPE. I WILL PROVIDE ALL RETURN ENVELOPES!!!

International Players, I will provide return postage. Send your cards in individual sleeves along with a LARGE return self addressed address label.

US Players, send along with your cards, one forever stamp and a LARGE return self addressed label.

Please do not send those three in one sleeve things, they just jack up the postal rates, individual plastic sleeves are the best way to send in your cards.

A hostie card is not required, however, if you send one it will be placed in my very special hostie card book and treasured forever!

*Please make sure all envelopes have your ATC name and swap name on the back.
*Please make sure the backs of all your cards have your ATC name, real name, location (ie Country or State) and swap name on the back.
*Make sure all your cards are the proper size of 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches
*Please do your best work and make cards you wouldn't mind receiving yourself.

WHO WANTS TO PLAY?????

1. Ms. Squid AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED
2. dithespyAWESOME CARDS RECEIVED RETURNS
3. CharmingB withdrew
4. ann_stebbing AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED RETURNS
5. jo.on.the.go. AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED RETURNS
6. LaraAWESOME CARDS RECEIVED RETURNS
7. Belgin angel AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED
8. Wolf_Moon AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED RETURNS
9. asharnanae AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED RETURNS
10. Evalila AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED
11. LadyShadows AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED
12. Junebab8 AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED RETURNS
13. ZhouZhou AWESOME CARDS RECIEVED RETURNS
14. Bluevioletz AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED RETURNS
15. JessicaLoveArt AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED RETURNS
16. An.M.Sudyka AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED RETURNS
17. Noodlerabbit88 AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED
18. WannaBe AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED
19. Anni AWESOME CARDS RECEIVED

ON THE ULTRA COMFY LURKERS COUCH:
Suzi
Monica

Last edited:
  • Staff
Welcome to the Dragons - a Head Study, hand drawn, hand painted swap Ms. Squid and dithespy! I think this one is going to be a lot of fun. Thanks for playing!

• Staff
CharmingB welcome to the Dragons- A Head Study swap, glad you could play!

Ann you are always welcome to lurk in any of my swaps but you do know I hope you decide to play!

• Staff
Suzi you are welcome to lurk but I really hope you play.

I thought there were more HD/HP people out there, Hummm....

Awesome dragons Ann. I am so happy that you left the lurkers couch and played! Yes, send both sets together, I am all for whatever is the easiest!
Jo.on.the.go. welcome to the dragon head study swap, I just started drawing a few months ago so I am not the best at it but you know what they say, practice makes perfect! Actually I did the "head study" because I thought that would be easier than the full on body! Anyway, I am glad you can play with us!
Bluefvioletz you are more than welcome to lurk but we all hope you decide to play!

Welcome to the swap Lara!!! So glad you could join us!

Wahoo! I love seeing new players!! Welcome to the Dragons- A Head Study swap Belin angel, Wolf_Moon and asharnanae! I am super happy you three could join us!

Back
Top Bottom