DRAGONS A HEAD STUDY DUE APRIL 13, 2018

Asharnanae your awesome dragons have arrived all the way from England! I want to thank you for posting the photos in this thread but I have to tell everyone the photo's do not do justice to the real cards! They are super!

Monica, you are welcome to lurk but I hope the posts make you decide to play with us!

So far everyone has been making them "realistic" so I will stay with that. I hope you will play! I will put you on the lurkers couch for now.

JessicaLoveArt I will be on the lookout for your cards!

Anni and Noodlerabbit88, Welcome to the Dragon a Head Study swap! I think your cards should arrive on time Anni!

Josiesuelupin I have put you on the ultra comfy lurkers couch but I hope you get your cards done and can play!

ZhouZhou your cards have arrived! Super awesome and I love, love, love the way you decorated the card holder!!!
Belin Angel your awesome cards made it safe and sound all the way from Belgium!
Jo.on.the.go your awesome cards flew in safe and sound also!
Lara your awesome dragons are here too!
Great cards everyone!!!!

An. M. Sudyka welcome to the Dragons A head study swap. Glad to see you here!

Noodlerabbit88 I will be on the lookout for your dragons, thanks for the heads up!!!

ONE MONTH NOTICE

Help!

I finished my first dragon card. It was supposed to be a young spring dragon. I thought I would follow with an older summer dragon, an adult fall dragon and an elderly winter dragon.

But...

I think I am VERY off on dragon-like proportions here and I am afraid it will get perpetuated in the next card. I can't figure out what is off...is the eye in the wrong place? The nostrils facing the wrong way? I think the teeth look weird. And the neck ridge fan should've come up between the horns...he looks more like a dog than a dragon! :unsure:

All advice will be greatly appreciated.

View attachment 193585
P.S. This was my first attempt at drawing a dragon, and I used a komodo dragon picture as a reference, so I'm not so much disappointed as frustrated!

Back
Top Bottom