DRAGONS A HEAD STUDY DUE APRIL 13, 2018

Anni, personally I see nothing wrong with your dragon, his teeth look fine to me. If I was being ultra picky I would say he has no ears just horns and his eye is all iris with no surrounding white, but those are minor issues and nothing bad like I said I think he is really cute. I LOVE the way you colored him using the multi-color look and you have to keep in mind these cards look way better than how they scan into the computer so he is really ultra cute in person (or is that dragon?)

Hmmmm...yes, you can't see the silver gel pen in the scan for sure...I think you are right that he needs white around the eye. LOL I never thought dragons had ears. I will try adding some in the next card. Thank you for the tips! (and thanks for being so nice! I guess you could say he's recently hatched and so he's still all out of shape... ;) )

Anni, I don't really think he is disproportionate, when you look at the card it is like looking up at him so the body that is closest to you would look bigger than the head that is farther away. I really do like him as you drew him, he's a keeper as far as I am concerned!

JessicaLoveArt your awesome cards arrived here Friday evening, sorry it took so long to post it here! Thanks for playing!!

My cards

Love them Wolf Moon, especially love the backgrounds too! Will be on the lookout for them!

Lurking... Hmm I love dragons, but it's been ages since I've drawn something myself...
I'll try to mess around with it for a bit first ^^

Nope: sadly won't be able to join, didn't have the time to draw anything yet and they are due in April so ... Hopefully there will be another swap with dragons in the future, because then I will definitely join in ^^

Last edited:
Wonderful and worldly dragons have arrived from An.M.Sudyka and Noodlerabbit88.

Sorry we won't have you with us Aiandoragon!

Anni - don't sell yourself short your dragons are AWESOME!

Dithespy I love your dragons! Love the color changes, wish I would have thought of something like that!

Bluevioletz I love your dragons! Love the expression on the first ones face!! The confidence of the second one and the big eyes on the last one! Awesome job!

CharmingB sorry to lose you but I understand, I've been there myself! You take care!

Wolf_Moon not yet but don't worry they will be here any day!

Back
Top Bottom