Emerald Isle Swap, open media, due March 22nd, 2018

Welcome, jcarlstrom! So glad you could join us. You are officially signed up. Whenever you're ready to send your cards, please PM me and I will send along my address. Let me know if you have any questions. :)

Thanks for the link TSMarie. No matter how many times you watch Youtube, there are always things you never thought to look up. Just the ticket for working on cards in a hotel room with limited supplies. Mind you, I had a fab trip to a Hobbycraft store yesterday, and hubby paid the bill - result!

Thanks for the link TSMarie. No matter how many times you watch Youtube, there are always things you never thought to look up. Just the ticket for working on cards in a hotel room with limited supplies. Mind you, I had a fab trip to a Hobbycraft store yesterday, and hubby paid the bill - result!

Yes, indeed! There are so many awesome tutorials on YouTube that it is overwhelming. I liked the above link because I thought the knot was simple yet challenging--and the video was well done. Hope you got to put the lesson to use! And lucky you on the Hobbycraft store! :)

Back
Top Bottom