Emerald Isle Swap, open media, due March 22nd, 2018

Here is my set. I dropped them in the mail today. Sorry about the glare and darkness. They were in the protective sleeves inside the envelope when I remembered I had not taken a picture.

Here is my set. I dropped them in the mail today. Sorry about the glare and darkness. They were in the protective sleeves inside the envelope when I remembered I had not taken a picture.

Those are beautiful, pouringdiva! I'll be watching for them. :)

I have been away, so I haven't been checking this recently. But I want to make a comment about TSMarie's post #57...Guinness. Guinness in the US doesn't taste like it does in Ireland because in Ireland it isn't pasteurized. In Ireland one sees all of these little Guinness trucks driving around everywhere. These are the "Guinness doctors" who go from pub to pub cleaning out the Guinness taps so that they don't become contaminated. Because the taps are constantly being sanitized, they don't treat the beer. Trucks sure are cute!

I have been away, so I haven't been checking this recently. But I want to make a comment about TSMarie's post #57...Guinness. Guinness in the US doesn't taste like it does in Ireland because in Ireland it isn't pasteurized. In Ireland one sees all of these little Guinness trucks driving around everywhere. These are the "Guinness doctors" who go from pub to pub cleaning out the Guinness taps so that they don't become contaminated. Because the taps are constantly being sanitized, they don't treat the beer. Trucks sure are cute!

I did not realize that! I knew there were some differences between U.S. and Ireland Guinness, but not that. How interesting!

Received my returns today, and I have left my feedback! Fun swap! Thanks for hosting, TSMarie :notworthy:

Thanks to TSMarie for hosting this swap. Ireland is one of my favorite subjects to draw. I also want to thank these artists for the very nice cards I received:
ann_stebbing - Triskele
TSMarie - St. Patrick
jcarlstrom - Claddagh

Last edited:
i received my returns a few days ago but have not had time to update, Love my returns from MicheleMC, Stahlrala, and suzi. Thanks for hosting this fun swap. off to do Itrader and you rocks.

I received wonderful cards yesterday from jcarlstrom, jo.on.the.go and TSMarie. Thank you all so much. Thank you for hosting such a lovely swap. Just off to leave feedback.

Many thanks to all of you for playing in the Emerald Isle Swap. All cards should have landed by now. I will be archiving this swap in a couple of days' time, so please (if you haven't already done so) take a moment to leave an iTrader for me, and You Rocks! for the wonderful artists that created your returns.

May the luck of the Irish be with you all year long! Best wishes! :)

Back
Top Bottom