Finish It Up 6/ATCs/Open Medium/Due Date: April 5, 2018

Wow! You guys are fast!! I've already gotten an envie in from JavaZarf! Will get your items out to you in the next day or so.

Okay, got envelopes going back out to JavaZarf & Annie.

I forgot; how can I give you guys more challenging subjects when I am sticking my hand in a hat & pulling stuff out? That won't work but I still think that some of the items might be challenging. By the way, to make things a bit easier for me; can I please get everyone to number their ATCs according to what they got in their envelopes? Number one is the image you receive; number two is the word(s) you receive & number three is for the "soft" embellishment that you receive. Sometimes the items "run" into each other of being almost the same item. It will help me tremendously in knowing which ATCs to swap out. Thank you so much!!

Interesting concept... don't know how I will go time wise, as I am trying to finish art for an exhibition...so will lurk for now....

well.............
got my stuff today
two were - ok i think i can make something with them
the third was - YIKES!
i need to read the rulz again and check out how much we can alter stuff.
going to be a fun challenge!

Wow! You already got your stuff back? That is amazing. Mail is so slow to here & from here. Well, I am glad you like your items. Hubby started laughing when I picked the third item out of our special hat for this swap. He didn't think it would be easy, either....

Lurking for now. Question: are you sending more than 1 item in each category or just the one? I guess I'm asking if we will have 2-3 words, embellishments, etc. to choose from.:)

The choice is what you do with each item.

Don't be scared.
It is fun to stretch your brain and work with something you didn't choose and/or ordinarily wouldn't use.

Back
Top Bottom