Finish It Up 6/ATCs/Open Medium/Due Date: April 5, 2018

Oh, I might have mentioned that you might receive something wackadoodle!
I have severely altered my wackadoodle item, and still not sure how I will use it.

Having read JavaZarfs post I am now very excited to see how this thing works. Sounds like a lot of creative fun:)

I did not mean to diss the item. Just didn't want to indicate whether it was image, word(s) or embellishment that I severely altered.

No, I have to admit, JavaZarf, that was an awfully unusual piece to pull out of the pile but I think you are up to the task!! Ha Ha Ha

That is a good idea as half the time I have forgotten who I sent what. Although your third item is pretty memorable:jiggy:

I know, the flu has been really bad here; my problem is that combined with the fibromyalgia it is like I have double flu. It stinks!

Oh, I forgot; I got some more envelopes today but left them in the other room. I know one was Wooper & one was Kate & I think LindyLu. Will get them out probably Saturday.

Got lots of envies going out in the mail today!!

LindyLu, you are going to get two envelopes as I had a note for you & forgot to put it in your envelope so had to do another envelope with the instructions in it. I hope I got your address right; can you please PM with it just so that I am sure? Thank you so much....

Ok, right from the git-go I have questions:
(1) may I use the embellishment(s) as my image or part of an image, or must it be used as an embellishment to something?
(2) may I use the word(s) as my image or must it/they be used with an image?
(3) may I use the image you sent as an embellishment or must I use it as my actual image?

See what a trouble-maker I can be:twitcy:

Back
Top Bottom