Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Envie Addicts Unite! February

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by notinkansas View Post
    Attachment 192826
    Amazing Feb. Envie received from Sheila! Picture doesn't do it justice....really remarkable!
    That’s STUNNING!!! Still trying to find where I dropped my jaw! Just WOW!

2. Thanks Sheila thanked this post
    Likes notinkansas liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrinaLD, congratulations and high 5! What a banner day for you! I’m so happy for you! LOTS of hard work brought these honors to you I’m sure, and I’m just tickled for you! Thanks for sharing your happy day with us

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Marie, your jaw is right next to mine on the floor! Fantastic Envie Sheila! I will get 'er pinned up

Trina! Congrats dearest! Where is it being exhibited?

A whole bunch of Valentines arrived here too...Thank you Marie, Fandanie, Miss M, Gemininorn, Sheila, and Angelmuz! If it's okay with ya'll...I'd like to do my Itraders on my day off...which is Friday. I'm not totally a human bean yet. Coffee takes a while.
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    Envie Addicts Unite! February
    Instagram Calm After The Holidaze
    A Mynah Production blog

5. Thanks Sheila thanked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    Ok, so do you post a photo of your own or do you post what you received?
    Usually we all wait a little bit for most of the Valentines to arrive. Then the artist can post their own pic...or they can mention that they need someone to post for them...and someone always does.
    If I haven't said thank you for a kind comment, please know that they are very much appreciated.
    A Mynah Production blog

7. Likes Sheila liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzie View Post
    Sharing an amazing Postal feat - I mailed six cards yesterday in the big blue boxes in front of the PO yesterday @ 2pm(Presidents Day/Postal Holiday) Ruthe got hers TODAY!

Yours is a better story...but yeah...I noticed the speed too! I sent mine on Saturday...there's no mail service on sunday...and yeah...the president's day holiday on monday...Valentines reached the opposite coast on Tuesday!
    A Mynah Production blog

Neener is offline Head Puppacatchookie Wrangler at the Ranch
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of the P.O., wish me luck today as I gird my loins for battle with the Postal Service. Our fabulous mail carrier recently retired. Apparently that caused the service to do an inspection tour. My mailbox location doesn't meet with their approval. The location was agreed upon by us and the last carrier because of vandalism in the past. Lost 2 mailboxes in 6 months time and the last time they broke off a 4 x 4 inch fence post at ground level. Hey it's a rural area, so baseball bats and big trucks are a problem. Anyway, the last carrier agreed we could mount it to our concrete bridge. Should be an interesting discussion as putting it back on the opposite side of the road is a serious safety issue due to a blind curve and and elderly Mother who can't move very fast. Lots of commercial traffic speeding on this road because there is a quarry and a sawmill. I'll be nice, until it's time to not be nice. :0)
    Floydavian Delights and Friends FB Page
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/667414776751850/

If you give me your best you will get mine. If not...well, just remember what goes around, comes around.

Syklops is online now bubble rider extraordinaire
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    TrinaLD, I'm so glad you like your postcard. Simon is a feral kitten we saved last year. He's about six months old now and a little devil; we love him dearly. (I'm sorry to hear about your kitten)Their must just be something about those yellow kitties.

Congratulations on you honorable mention and show! I'll bet you are thrilled. I think it's safe to say that we'd all love to see "Rainy Night on the Boardwalk." You should post us a picture whenever you can get a photo of it. Show it off!

Neener, I never knew you lost mailboxes. Wow! That must be awfully frustrating. And I know how the folk zip up and down those curvy roads. Well, I wish you the very best of luck with the PO! They can be aggravating (I'm using nice words) to say the least.
    Last edited by Syklops; Today at 12:27 PM.
    Art, as seen through the other eye...

I am returning after an unexpected and extended absence. If I have any unfinished business with you, please let me know. I'd like to make amends!