HandDrawn/HandPainted Decorated Letter ATCs J, K & L - Due March 27th 2018

Mail Call: Fandanie, your lovely cards have arrived. Thank you so much for the Extra card. It took me a while to work out who you were, as you forgot to put your user name on the back of the cards. I will write it on the back of the cards so that people can leave you Rock points.

Donnacr, your lovely cards have arrived. I was beginning to worry, but here they are. Thank you for the extra card. I will have a nice little set from you, which will be lovely.

Cards were swapped and sent out yesterday. They looked lovely all laid out. I hope you all like your returns and that they arrive safely very soon. Thanks for playing in this series. I have really enjoyed both making my cards and seeing all the other creations.

I received my returns today! Thanks Ann for hosting this fun series! I will leave my ITrader and you rocks shortly.

My gorgeous selection of cards arrived on Friday from (in alphabetical order): Chronic Reader, JoyceG and
ThouArtDelyrias.
Thanks also to our wonderful Host for this series.

off to leave points for all

I am sooo sorry, I received my returns last week but didn't even get to open them since we were in the middle of moving! off to leave my comments delinquently....

Back
Top Bottom