ATC Guru
Friend of AFA
Media
Due Date - April 14 2018
Signup/withdraw date - April 1st 2018
Number of Cards - 3 for 3
Number of participants - No limit
Alternative Alphabet ABC HD/HP- swap

I love Alphabet Swaps. We have had Animals, Fictional Characters and just the letters themselves. My idea is to have an open themed alphabet. Ideally illustrate things you generally don't associate with alphabets. For example A is for Anvil, B is for Bar-B-Q, C is for Coconut. Any topic is possible - people, animals, plants, things - whatever! Let's build up a wacky alphabet.

Swap Rules

- All cards should be 2.5” x 3.5”.
- All cards should be sent in individual plastic sleeves for protection.
- Cards must be sent at least two weeks before the due date. I am in France, so this is how long it may take for international mail to arrive. Late cards will be returned at your expense.
- If you need to withdraw, that is completely fine, just let me know.
- No cards and no communication may result in neutral iTrader.
- Keep cards as flat as possible to protect them.

Postage (France)
Please include a large address label and stamps to the value your cards took to mail to me. I will provide envelopes.

Postage (International)
Please include a large address label and $2 US cash or one Global Forever Stamp. Alternatively, I can accept PayPal although I'm hoping to obtain dollars for future swaps! I will provide envelopes.

Other Info
Please message me for my address when you are ready to mail and post to the thread when you send your cards. If you already have my address, it has not changed.

When you receive your returns, please leave iTrader for me and rep points for the artists.

Please ask if you have any questions. It’s better to clarify now than have your cards sent back because they don’t meet the requirements.

Players

1. dithespy
2. ann_stebbing (Received)
3. suzi (Received)
4. Daphne75(received)
5. Kae.Ryan(received)
6. noodlerabbit88(received)
7. ornamentations (received)
8. Kynara (received)
9. Leonarda DaArtsi
10. Donnacr (received)

Last edited:
I'll sign you up, Suzi.

You're welcome to lurk, ChronicReader. I hope you decide to play!

I have so many of these letter cards now, I have them filed under A, B, C etc. I adore doing them, and looking at them. I've done my ABC for this swap, just a host card to go, then I'll post the pics.

I have Ann's wonderful cards waiting for more cards from other players. You nailed it, Ann.

I've done some as a try for this swap. I read ABC as choose from the whole alphabet so I made a S, an M, a Z and a B.
I hope that's ok. Unable to upload atm as I'm on holiday... will be home next week.

Back
Top Bottom