Alternate Alphabet ABC HandDrawn/HandPainted - Due April 14th 2018

Just to let you all know Dithespy is on her way back from the UK, so is not around for a couple of days. She left on Monday (I think/hope). Unfortunately they had a burst pipe, so the house is very wet (to say the least) and she will have her hands full when she gets here. I am sure she will respond when she is able.

I understood it to be a series, so the first ones will be A, B & C.

Love that zentangle card Daphne75, what a great idea.

Update: Di arrived back yesterday. They now have electricity, but no water. Her computer is dead. She will be back on when she can, but I think they might be very busy for a while. I spoke to her yesterday and she did mean that this will be a series and the first ones will be A, B & C.

If you've done other letters, you can either hang on to them for later in the series, or put them up for trade. A great opportunity to do more yummy cards. I love doing letters. Just about my favourite subject, along with Celtic Knots.

Firstly a huge thanks to Ann_stebbing for keeping things flowing. Without her help in so many ways I would be totally lost.

I started this swap before I realized I would struggle to keep on top of things. After a visit to the UK to see my new grandson (born on the 2nd Feb), I returned home to a burst pipe and a pretty major flood. Ann and her hubby rescued the situation but there is still a great deal of work to be done.

I will keep checking in on this thread at least once a day now my internet access has been sorted out.

I originally intended this swap to be the first of a series, building an entire alphabet over time.

However, there hasn't been a huge interest in the swap so I would be open to cards from anywhere in the alphabet. Please let me know if you would prefer ABC or random letters.

I originally intended this swap to be the first of a series, building an entire alphabet over time.

However, there hasn't been a huge interest in the swap so I would be open to cards from anywhere in the alphabet. Please let me know if you would prefer ABC or random letters.

Haha, I prefer random: I had just deleted my cards (so the link probably won't work anymore) and was planning to resign from this swap as I hadn't made abc but other letters. Now I understand that random is also an option please sign me up. In my gallery I also have a T for turtle card, would that work for this swap aswell ?
Glad to read that you have good friends to help you out in a crisis <3

Glad you are sticking with us, Daphne75. I'll probably continue the ABC but random is also fine. It just means that I'll have to manage the swap differently. T for turtle is fine, in fact it's a fun interpretation.

Okay I want in! I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up having a Disney theme going, can't get it out of my head! I hope thats okay! I'm going to start now! If i have time to make a host card what letter would you like it to be?

Congrats on your new grandchild! That's wonderful :D

Welcome Kae.Ryan and Noodlerabbit88. I'm glad you're joining us! Thanks for making me a host card Kae - Any letter will be wonderful.

Fabulous cards, Kynara. I've updated the players list - I think everyone is listed now.

Back
Top Bottom