Alternate Alphabet ABC HandDrawn/HandPainted - Due April 14th 2018

I thought that I had signed up for this swap (only lurking), I thought that it was the start of a series so made sure that I could complete my mythological creatures alphabet. . .
I am slow at drawing (NOT my strong suit) but finally finished my cards and mailed them last week, congratulating myself on giving them 3 weeks to arrive - completely forgetting that Easter slows everything down AGAIN.
Hopefully they catch a tail wind - after all 3 of the 4 DO have wings. . . (short descriptions of the strange creatures are included in my Gallery description and with the cards themselves)

Mail call: Donnacr your gorgeous cards are here. I don't understand why you doubt yourself, they are beautifully drawn!

I thought that I had signed up for this swap (only lurking), I thought that it was the start of a series so made sure that I could complete my mythological creatures alphabet. . .
I am slow at drawing (NOT my strong suit) but finally finished my cards and mailed them last week, congratulating myself on giving them 3 weeks to arrive - completely forgetting that Easter slows everything down AGAIN.
Hopefully they catch a tail wind - after all 3 of the 4 DO have wings. . . (short descriptions of the strange creatures are included in my Gallery description and with the cards themselves)

SO cool!!

My cards arrived today! They are fabulous! Thank you Kynara, Ornamentations, and Kae.Ryan, and dithespy for hosting!!

Received my gorgeous cards a few days ago from: ornamentations, ann stebbing and noodlerabbit88 and then promptly lost them. :wacko:
They have now reappeared and so points can be given.

Thanks for the start of a great series must go to our Host

off to give points for all

Back
Top Bottom