Thread: 1:1 trade with me! (animals)

Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face 1:1 trade with me! (animals)

Since I've got quite a lot of available cards at home, I'd like to give them a new home! See my gallery to see if there's anything you'd like: http://www.atcsforall.com/forum/gall...ex.php?u=36489

WHO I'M LOOKING FOR: Ideally someone I haven't yet traded with! I've been told several times people are afraid to ask me for a trade fearing skill-level (what?), so I decided to make this thread as an encouragement, I don't bite and I really want to trade with you!

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR: An animal card! I like when people choose some unusual species, and I also love when the animal depicted means something special to the trader (it's so precious to receive such personal card!). I prefer HD/HP, but AFA people are re-teaching me to trust well-made mixed media and collage, so don't hesitate to contact me even if drawing/painting isn't exactly your cup of tea. As long as it's a card with animal of some sort, I will be sure to give it lots of love.
    current trading status: on hold (About to be moving.)

Stahlrala is offline “Every artist was first an amateur” Ralph Waldo Emerson.
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    would love to trade with u

3. Likes kailavmp liked this post
    Gallery Count
    Comment Count
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great, thank you! I am about to move soon, though, so my trades are temporarily on hiatus (until I get a new address that I can get my mail sent to). I will be changing my signature to indicate when I am open to trading once more, and will probably post a thread in "Members away/returning" as well, so keep an eye on that.
    current trading status: on hold (About to be moving.)