CREATE WITH PAPER LACE, Open media ATC Swap, Due April 5

JenUrebel, your wonderful cards are here, and with that, we can actually swap out a bit early! Will keep you all informed, and thanks so much for your creativity and participation.

I got mine yesterday, I opened the envelope and was happy, but didnt have time to thank anyone as I was headed to the hospital to see hubby after a tiring day at the food bank.

So thank you, I got one I really hoped I would get, hearts from Pouringdiva, I really liked all her heart cards.
I also was gifted with a fun zetti card from bastcrystal. I do love zetti cards.
I got a coveted colorful card from Mrubyjean.

Off to do the proper thanks now.

Whee! My cards arrived today & all of them are wonderful!
Thank you to:CiCiCreates for Yellow Butterfly...BetsyG for Flapper..& BarbsBurntTree for an adorable lamb with lace & ribbons (#2 of 4) Thank You, ladies! You Rocks are on the way:)

A BIG THANK YOU to CiCiCreates for hosting this fun swap, I really enjoyed this. ITrader on the way.;)

Great mail today! Wonderful cards from LindyLu, Pouringdiva, and ann_stebbing! Thanks and thanks to our wonderful host CiCiCreates!

Received all my returns! They are adorable and I love them all.
Thanks to: mrubyjean, Lindy Lu, JenUrebel

Barb
barbsburnttree

I received my lovely cards from Michele MC, CastleQueen5 and Suzi. Ladies all of your cards are really nice. I love the way CiCi matched up my cards. All three dancers with lace skirts. So pretty! I'm off to do ITraders and You Rock

I believe I have heard from almost every player now. I'm so glad you all enjoyed participating and like your returns! I will send this swap to archive very soon. Do watch for future swaps I host, and thanks again to all!

Back
Top Bottom