Keys to Happiness, Open Media, April 11, 2018

Not being a scrapbooker and familiar with those little brads, I just threaded a sharp darning needle with some embroidery floss and attached that way, knotting in the back. I dabbed a bit of clear glue on the knot. Pics of my set are in my gallery and here on the thread.

Thanks so much for your ideas Bunnymther, CastleQueen5, CiciCreates & Nanvan! These were very helpful, so now I have a few ideas to try out tonight as I finish these up! :D

Glue dots is a brand name. Other companies make them. I think the quality is the same brand to brand. If you get junk mail for credit cards you can also reuse the gummy stuff they use to adhere the fake credit card. In case you don’t want to run to the store. I don’t save it but years ago it was new and amazing

ooo, fabulous idea on saving those glue dots for when you are in a pinch. I got 3 keys secured last night. Two of them worked with one of my brads (the other brads were too big, bummer). The 3rd one I did some weird sewing, lol. The thread is not visible but I think there must have been a better way lol so maybe I'll try to 'sew' it on differently on the 4th card or go with the wire idea because that is the largest of the 4 keys.

We have a new player to join us and I am quite sure everyone will be ok since we have all oogled over her post. Please Welcome katelnorth!!!

Oh by the way, my post office notification says I have a pile of happy mail waiting for me! I will check tonight and update the list.
If you need my address, please PM me.
I can't wait to open all the envelopes tonight!! #happydance.

Happy opening of envelopes, pouringdiva! I hope mine is among them.....

YAY.... Mega mail call and I love them all...
Bunnymther, electricdesigner, Suzi, CiCiCreates, CastleQueen5, MicheleMC

All of your beautiful Keys to Happiness have arrived safely. I will properly thank you tomorrow. My 12 hours shift has tuckered me out but I wanted to let you know that I have them safely. !!!!!!! #happydance #ineedsleepnow.

Back
Top Bottom