Keys to Happiness, Open Media, April 11, 2018

CastleQueens5. Well thank you. I totally love it. My clients are the best. I have given massages in some pretty cool places and go to travel for free so it works for me. I am glad to be back as well. Still sorting thought mail so I can create some art.

Hello my awesome creative artists. I have swap out all cards and will drop in the mail in a few hours. I hope you love your returns as much as I loved them.
Once your returns are received, please give You Rocks to your fellow players and Itrader for me.

Thanks for your patience.

Saundra

Thank you for to all the awesome players that played in my 2nd Swap. It was a pleasure to play Hostess to this great bunch of artists. Hopefully you will receive your returns soon. Thank you very much and you all TOTALLY ROCK!!!

Lovely keys to happiness arrived at my doorstep yesterday! It was like Christmas to open it up! Inside, lovely key cards by our hostess PouringDiva, JenUrebel, Tasha and LindyLu. All the cards were perfectly picked for me, I am so in love with each one! Thank you Pouringdiva for a super fun swap and for being psychic! ;D

Last edited:
Excellent. Glad they arrived safely. The You are the Key is from me. I created those as my gift for each of you.
Glad you like it.
Lovely keys to happiness arrived at my doorstep yesterday! It was like Christmas to open it up! Inside, lovely key cards by our hostess PouringDiva, JenUrebel, Tasha and one mysterious player (a pink design with the words "You are the key to happiness"). All the cards were perfectly picked for me, I am so in love with each one! Thank you Pouringdiva for a super fun swap and for being psychic! ;D

CastleQueen5, I am looking forward to hosting something but not sure what yet. I have so many ideas just can't decide yet. Plus it will be my last restricted one. So you know I am excited! :jiggy:

Congrats on a great swap Saundra! And on moving up in hosting level! Please let me know when your next swap opens. I want to help push you through to final level! :-)

And my returns are here! I love the gift card from you! Thank you!! Also received tremendous cards from CQ, MicheleMC and Suzi. I couldn’t be more delighted. Great swap! Thanks! Off to leave rep. :wubclub:

Thanks Marie, I am glad you had fun and love your returns.

Congrats on a great swap Saundra! And on moving up in hosting level! Please let me know when your next swap opens. I want to help push you through to final level! :-)

And my returns are here! I love the gift card from you! Thank you!! Also received tremendous cards from CQ, MicheleMC and Suzi. I couldn’t be more delighted. Great swap! Thanks! Off to leave rep. :wubclub:

Back
Top Bottom