Keys to Happiness, Open Media, April 11, 2018

My beautiful returns arrived today & I definitely scored! Many thanks to pouringdiva for hosting a fun swap:notworthy:

Thanks to; bluevioletz..Bluesky...katelnorth... & the lovely pouringdiva. Hugs to each of you:wub:

My wonderful returns have arrived and I love them all! Thanks to Kaatelnorth; electricdesigner; Bluesky; and Pouringdiva for the wonderful gift card and the host job!

My keys to happiness arrived on Thursday - the 3rd of May. Now that's speedy of them!

Anyway, thanks to Saundra for hosting another great swap and thanks to Cicicreates, catladybj and lindylu for your great cards.

I got amazing cards in the mail. Thanks to Bluevioletz, MicheleMC, pouringdiva and mrubyjean for their fabulous artwork and a huge thank you to pouringdiva for hosting.

Thank you PouringDiva for being such a great host! Thank you to the great artists for the beautiful cards. I very much appreciate them Tasha, Marie, PouringDiva and BlueViolietz. <3

Still no keys to happiness in my mailbox : ( I was really looking forward to returns on this one. I'll keep y'all updated in case they do make an appearance.

Thanks again for playing in my 2nd Swap Keys to Happiness. It was my pleasure to serve as your hostess. Thanks to all who created hosties and send postage. I really appreciate you all.

Back
Top Bottom