Stitched/Sewn fabric atcs due April 21

Bex, have you printed the images on fabric?
they are really cool!

Please sign me up for this swap!

Yes my images have been printed on fabric.

catladybj I have signed you up but please let me know if you need to withdraw as there are only 10 days left of this swap and I am in the UK. Ideally cards need to be posted now so you do not have long.

Yes my images have been printed on fabric.

catladybj I have signed you up but please let me know if you need to withdraw as there are only 10 days left of this swap and I am in the UK. Ideally cards need to be posted now so you do not have long.

Bex, you are right. And I am withdrawing. I rea this post but it still did not penetrate my foggy brain that especially without my cards made that it was impossibly close to mailing time. I still haven't been able to get near my sewing machine.
I really love fabric cards. So please, if and when you do another fabric card swap let me know! I am going to try to get some cards made in the meantime that are fabric related.

Just to confirm that cards have been posted.

It was a lot more expensive than regular ATCS even though I tried to package as thinly as possible it still cost $30 to post x9 internationals so it cost me quite a bit extra. Thank you to the couple of players that included an extra $ you know who you are.

Wonderful returns and such a mix of techniques too. This has been a challenging swap and I feel I learned a lot from making my own pieces and seeing what has arrived.
Thanks to Bex for her idea for the swap and the hosting, and thanks to Jan, suzyq and Bunnymther for your lovely pieces.

Reactions: Jan
Back
Top Bottom