GRAB YOUR UMBRELLA, Due April 20,2018

Suzi

Finding my artistic self
Friend of AFA
Media
Albums
Swap Due Date: April 20, 2018
Signup/Withdraw: none, just communicate, please.
Number of Cards: 3 for 3
Number of Participants: unlimited
Media: Any Media, but please try to limit the use of stickers.

Grab Your Umbrella!

This swap is all about umbrellas!
Are you singin in the rain?
Puddle jumping?
April showers bring May flowers, right?

When the rain showers start, we grab our umbrellas.

For this swap, anything goes, as long as there is an umbrella, or two, featured on your card. Fancy umbrellas, cute umbrellas, umbrellas with dots, stripes, flowers, even cats and dogs ( just in case it is raining cats and dogs) :laugh:

Children, ladies, even critters! Everyone grab your umbrellas!!

Be creative do your best work, and send in cards that you would be proud to add to your collection. I will do my best to swap media for media. Host cards are not required to play, but if you choose to send one, I will cherish it.

Cards are to be standard ATC size, 3 1/2" X 2 1/2" and the cards should be straight and sturdy and in an individual plastic sleeve. Please include swap name, user name, your real name, date and location on the back of all cards.

US participants, please send a large address label and a forever stamp. I will provide the envelopes!

International participants, Please enclose a large address label and a well concealed US Dollar bill. I will supply the envelopes. Any questions?? PM me.

When your cards are ready to mail, send me a PM for my address. If you have my address from previous swaps, it has not changed. Please try to mail your cards early!! I like to be prompt in sending back your returns.

When you do receive your returns, please be kind enough to leave "you rock" points for the artist whose cards you received, and if you feel that I have done a good job as a host, please leave an iTrader for me.

Who would like to play?

1. pouringdiva~~Received
2. CastleQueen5 ~~Received
3. Stahlrala~~Received
4. LadyShadows~~Received
5. Blueangel ~~Received
6. MicheleMc ~~ Received
7. WannaBe~~Received
8. Boozel~~Received
9. Monroy28 ~~Received
11. JenUrebel ~~Received
12. huddlestonmollie~~Received
13. Carol ~~Received
14. yellita96~~Received
15. kris10satcs~~Received
16. Aiandoragon~~Received
17. Marie~~Received
18. Beauty Hides Pain~~Received
19. Melissa~~Received
20. NYJunkie~~Received

Last edited:
Welcome pouringdiva! I will add you. We are having rain here until Monday. The ground is already like a giant soggy sponge. :dull:

Happy to sign you up, CastleQueen5. We never seem to be lacking in the rain department these days. Better than feet of snow though!

MicheleMC, I would be happy to send you some rain, It rained all day here. I was walking into Hobby Lobby and the sky just opened up and rained cats, dogs, and every other animals for an hour. So I just had to keep walking around there and buying stuff until it stopped.

We could use some rain here in Southern California. Perfect swap! Count me in. Thank you for hosting!

Welcome Blueangel and MicheleMc so glad you have both joined us! I will add you now.

MicheleMC, I would be happy to send you some rain, It rained all day here. I was walking into Hobby Lobby and the sky just opened up and rained cats, dogs, and every other animals for an hour. So I just had to keep walking around there and buying stuff until it stopped.

It's the raining sheep and cows that bother me the most,

Glad to see you both lurking, Shannabanana and Monica. I hope that you are able to join in.

Back
Top Bottom