GRAB YOUR UMBRELLA, Due April 20,2018

I'm ready for April showers and spring weather! I just got 13 inches of snow in RI this past Thursday! :( sign me up! I have some ideas im gonna start working on!

I'm ready for April showers and spring weather! I just got 13 inches of snow in RI this past Thursday! :( sign me up! I have some ideas im gonna start working on!

March has been a little crazy with the snow, hasn’t it, Kae.Ryan? We had 9 inches the other day here in Pa.
I’ll sign you up! Welcome.

I came out of the foodbank about 230 pm and it started sprinkling. Driving home I actually turned on my wipers.

Have you ever asked Siri if it is raining, and she argues with you that it is not raining? Nope me neither. I am just saying if Siri says it isnt raining, then hmmm you need to investigate the wet stuff coming your way.

I came out of the foodbank about 230 pm and it started sprinkling. Driving home I actually turned on my wipers.

Have you ever asked Siri if it is raining, and she argues with you that it is not raining? Nope me neither. I am just saying if Siri says it isnt raining, then hmmm you need to investigate the wet stuff coming your way.

More sprinkles, CastleQueen5? Wow! It’s too cold here now for rain. We need snow boots instead of umbrellas right now! It has to warm up soon, right?

Wow! All of these cards are so beautiful! I can’t wait to see them all in person :jiggy:

Back
Top Bottom