GRAB YOUR UMBRELLA, Due April 20,2018

I have that man and umbrella stamp somewhere. I forgot I had it. I wonder where I would put it? I have a people drawer for stamps, More of a BEING, cause I have fairies, angels, mermaid and unicorns in with the humans.

I have that man and umbrella stamp somewhere. I forgot I had it. I wonder where I would put it? I have a people drawer for stamps, More of a BEING, cause I have fairies, angels, mermaid and unicorns in with the humans.
I am at that point where I can hardly find anything that I need or am looking for! I think I need a day for organizing. I seem to find all of the things that I am looking for after I finish the cards with “something else”

Do you recall where did you find it? Everywhere seems to be sold out.

I need a day of organizing too. I go in my studio to clean then start working on something and never go back to clean up. Basically I just move stuff from one spot to another. Then I go buy something.
LOL
I am at that point where I can hardly find anything that I need or am looking for! I think I need a day for organizing. I seem to find all of the things that I am looking for after I finish the cards with “something else”

I bought it a while ago. I think I got online at Joann's they always have stuff on sale. I also shop at consumer crafts, and I know it wasnt them. I doubt it was Michaels. One other store, I like is Youratcstore. but I mainly buy german scrap from them.

so Final answer Joann's

Lovely cards came in today from pouringdiva JenUrebel and Monroy28!

Last edited:
I love the theme but have a couple swaps to finish up before I feel good about joining...so I guess I'm lurking until I get caught up!

Back
Top Bottom