GRAB YOUR UMBRELLA, Due April 20,2018

CQ, a hippo???? How incredibly cute! What’s a swapbot?
Suzi, my cards went out this morning. I forgot to take a photo though. :-/

Swap-bot is another site to swap things. There are places to swap atcs. But you can also swap postcards, quilt blocks, books, pen pal letters, journals. The swaps are not centralized hosts but the BOT, assigns partners, and you direct mail to the partner. You get rated over there. It is free and some of us are on both sites. I am AZmom875 over there. I didnt want to be AZmom875 here, I wanted to be queen of my castle.

I would not say it is better than this site. Just different. I am in all kinds of group over there.

Hi Melissa! Welcome to AFA and this swap! I will sign you up now. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask!

I wasnt really trying to recruit anyone one, I do hope you know that, I was just sharing about that hippo and umbrella swap that Kami hosted. She hosts fun swaps. Yes, its just called Swap-bot. It has a hypen. The format is different as most sites are that way.

I wasnt really trying to recruit anyone one, I do hope you know that, I was just sharing about that hippo and umbrella swap that Kami hosted. She hosts fun swaps. Yes, its just called Swap-bot. It has a hypen. The format is different as most sites are that way.
No harm in sharing info :D I have heard good and bad about the site. I actually went on and checked it out... To be honest, I found it to be kind of intimidating, lol. It looks like such a huge site!

I am unfortunately going to have to withdraw from this swap, so sorry. My ideas just didnt come out well and I am not happy enough with my cards to send. Never thought I would struggle so much with umbrellas! One came out nice so I will have to add it to my own collection :)

I am unfortunately going to have to withdraw from this swap, so sorry. My ideas just didnt come out well and I am not happy enough with my cards to send. Never thought I would struggle so much with umbrellas! One came out nice so I will have to add it to my own collection :)

Thank you for letting me know, Kae.Ryan. I hope to see you again in a future swap :cute:

Marie, your cards arrived today! I love how you used the envelope liners in the design!! So clever!!

I just finished my cards tonight--I have had them sketched forever, but not colored. So, Monday they are going in the mailbox, and I will cross my fingers that they make it across the country in time!

I just finished my cards tonight--I have had them sketched forever, but not colored. So, Monday they are going in the mailbox, and I will cross my fingers that they make it across the country in time!

They should make it in time! :)

Back
Top Bottom