GRAB YOUR UMBRELLA, Due April 20,2018

Lots of sets arrived today! Yelitta96, Boozel, and Beauty Hides Pain, your cards are all here!

Mail Call!!!! Cards came in today from huddlestonmollie, kris10satcs, and Melissa.

Hey everyone! I am waiting on 1 set, which will hopefully arrive tomorrow. Then I will get swapping! I will keep you all informed.

Swapping time, la la la swapping time.... it’s the funnest time of the swap...la la la... creating time, la la creating time.. la la is the funnest time of the swap.... waiting time *choke choke* ... waiting time... uhm... okay... I’m done singing... :jiggy:

All of the cards are here now :v_spin: I will be swapping them out tomorrow afternoon, so they should be back in the mail by Wednesday!

All of the cards are swapped, and in their envelopes! I just need to check the postage and they will be set to go.

All envelopes with your awesome returns were mailed this afternoon! Be on the lookout :spinny:

My returns are here already! Thank you Suzi for hosting! And thanks to you Suzi and Molly and Jen for your fabulous cards! Off to leave rep points! :-)

I take my pictures with my phone, way far away, then I crop them. That is the only way I have found that I can post them here. And it took me forever to figure that out! :goofy:

It's rainy today....a good day to receive my 'Grab Your Umbrella' cards!!!! Thank you melissa, huddlestonmollie, and Monroy28 for really terrific cards!!!

Also, a special thank you for our host, Suzi, for sending them out so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom