Ancient Egypt: Open Media ATC Swap due April 30th 2018

Moving this swap from "Open" to "Active" today

Only 13 more days to go - time is running out so fast!

Hopefully all your cards will be in the post very soon?

Beautiful cards in the post today from yonawrites and BArox818 :)

Only 6 more days to go and only one more set of cards to arrive. It's getting so exciting!!!!

Sorry I haven't been posting. My cards Are on their way- I hope they do not disappoint.
These are all looking great. I'm going to try to get mine up in my gallery. That didn't want to let me the other day.
I totaled my car on Thursday, I hit someone. everybody was fine, thank God. They had an SUV with a very good trailer hitch on it. Cracked my radiator and just too much damage to repair. And no insurance on my car, only to cover theirs. Could not afford the extra coverage, I was paying $200 a month as it was just to cover the other guy.
Such is life. MY life anyhow. Bleh!

Oh catladybj that all sounds so stressful :( When the Egypt cards are returned to you hopefully they'll cheer you up :)

I'd like to wait to swap out for a few days to see if catladybj's cards arrive. Does anyone mind if I do that?

Woo Hoo - catladybj your cards have arrived and they are so worth waiting for :)

All cards are in now, so I'll be swapping out on Thursday when I have a full day to appreciate the gorgeous artwork :)

All you guys are amazing artists :notworthy:

Oh thank goodness! That is so quick it's unbelievable. We can't even get mail from the east coast to the West Coast delivered that quickly! I mailed those from the post office on Thursday! I sent something to my mom two and a half weeks ago in Texas and she still hasn't got it.
Thx y'all!

Back
Top Bottom