Ancient Egypt: Open Media ATC Swap due April 30th 2018

Must be the UK postal service that is super speedy as I can attest to CatLadyby's comment. When I send cards from FL to CA, it takes longer than expected! lol, too funny.

Aren't they wonderful?! I would be happy with any of them.

Thanks so much for posting them all, electricdesigner.

They look fantastic all together like that! Thanks for letting us see!

My cards arrived today and they're all fabulous. Thank you Barox88, pouringdiva, and scaritt for your wonderful cards and to electricdesigner for being an amazing host.

Beautiful cards for the swap. I am anxiously waiting for mine to arrive.

Have you heard?....It is official now. There is no secret chamber in King Tut’s tomb. I read the short story on BBC and a much longer and scholarly version sent to me by the archaeologist who led the tour of Egypt I went on a few years ago. When I went the unrest was so severe that there were very few tourists there. Almost nobody else was on the Nile cruise. We were almost the only ones in the Valley of the Kings and there was no line at all to get into Tut’s tomb. Saddest of all were all the broken windows in the Cairo Museum and the birds flying freely among the priceless artifacts.

Yahoo - the cards are flying back to all you amazing artists!!

dithespy was the first to receive hers - she is in France and therefore closer :) - who will be next?

It's getting exciting :D

Got my returns today, yay!!! Thank you ElectricDesigner for this super fun swap! I love the cards you picked out for me.

A big thank you for my awesome card designs goes to: PouringDiva, Ann Stebbing & Yonawrites. You made some fabulous cards!

Thanks for hosting this swap electricdesigner. Such a good theme.

And thanks to these artists whose cards I received:

dithespy - Anubis
pouringdiva - Nefertiti (I think it is Nefertiti)
CiCiCreates - Silver Hand Mirror

I received my returns today and love them. Thanks for hosting this fun swap; You totally Rocked it. Itrader given and you rocks to Barox818, yonawrites, and jo.on.the.go.

Where is the picture of all the cards? I can't find it anywhere. I don't see a link in your post.
It's probably my stupid phone!!! It's not a very smart one!!!

Back
Top Bottom